What’s up yeah I’m a big YouTube or just decided to make a 5M server my 5M server has custom drugs over 1000 clothes over 300 cars FPS stays about one 6130 nice move server just looking for anybody wants to join to have some fun

What’s up yeah I’m a big YouTuber just decided to make a five m server my five m server has custom drugs over 1000 clothes over 300 cars FPS stays about 120 nice no lag server just looking for anybody wants to join to have some fun we’re also be having purges and I’ll kinds of extra stuff so come on bye ya. My discord is. Here it’s a 1OOk or die server. And. Rp. To. And if you basically get a gang you can actually have territories were you can text people for them to come over to your drug area we also have turf singing wars and we’re also have a live PD with custom Scripps custom gun skins custom fast I’m always looking for more EMS and police officers and staff also looking for admin’s to. My discord to join the server is right. Here all the info you need is in the discord https://discord.gg/fFYzaQcXX7. Or you can add me on discord. Critical Shots#0187