What is the current recommended version of ESX?

Hi everyone, newbie here.

I’m learning how to setup new servers. A lot of the videos I’ve watched refer to using “Plume ESX” which is no longer in the CFX/txAdmin tool. Currently, the only options are the following:

cfx

I believe CFX Default is pretty bare and is not considered ESX. If my understanding is correct, ESX is just es_extended - so that could all be dropped into a CFX Default v3.3 recipe, and then it would be considered an ESX framework - is that correct? I know the newest thing is QBCore, which has a pretty good recipe with resources, but I still see a ton of development going on for ESX. Then there’s the ZAP hosting one, which I saw is currently archived and considered out of date.

A lot of tutorials and documents I come across all have broken github links. I see references to ESX v1.2 and Legacy, but I can’t manage to find any of those.So can anyone point me int he right direction of the best & current version of ESX to use for an RP server? Thank you!

1 Like

bump.

2 Likes

Hello, if you want ESX, the last version is there GitHub - esx-framework/esx-legacy: Consolidated esx-legacy files into one repo for easy download since we will not support it .
There is also a fork from the overextanded team here GitHub - overextended/es_extended: ESX Legacy fork, for use with Ox Inventory only. that will let you use scripts like this one [Free] Overextended Inventory.
I don’t know if these have TX recipes tbh.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.