West Coast's Finest | Non-ELS Fleets | Developers working daily | Helpful Staff

Discord: www.discord.westcoastsfinest.net

WC’F strives to create a realistic Roleplaying environment. Our Owners and staff have been with the platform for years and understand the hardship of creating a Community and are prepared to tackle any bumps in the road that may arise, we are prepared. We have realistic expectations from our members, we do not require your week to be focused around us. Our mission is to create a fun, enjoyable, unique experience for new and experienced members to come into and call their home. We plan on making you a part of us, not just a number.

The WC’F way is to encourage people with a common interest in First Responders and Civilian Operations to join one of our many Departments offered.

• San Andreas State Patrol (SASP)
  • Blaine County Sheriff’s Office (BCSO)
  • Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)
  • San Andreas Fire Department (SAFD)
  • Communications Department (CD)
  • Civilian Operations (CIV)

If you are not able to acquire a computer and/or a legitimate copy of Grand Theft Auto V then we encourage you for experience and to have the same sense of achievement to join our Communications (CD), This allows for Members without the capabilities of being able to pursue an in-game career within the WC’F Community to pursue an important and ever-evolving career with our Communications. This allows us to thrive in an atmosphere of friendship and experience.

The Community adheres to an age limit to help maintain our goals for success. Person(s) aged Thirteen (13) and older are able to join us in our wonderful roleplay experience.

We again want to thank you, Members, Staff, Administration, and all future viewers, fans, and members of the West Coast’s Finest Community for taking the time to dedicate yourself to make and thrive our home. All while carrying us and yourself to the future.

Promotional Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O01R83U4tls&feature=youtu.be

4 Likes

We are looking for more communication members! We are open to ideas and open to suggestions to make the community a better place for everyone!

Stolen DOJRP Cars???
Or, Are they custom cuz seems like to me they are the old DOJRP Vehicles

They were what the people of the community would’ve liked so we put it in, if we get a big enough request to get different vehicles than the ones we have, we’d change it. We’re a community based off of what the community would like and what the community wants.

This is the best Community Ever! everyone should join it!

I am one of the community managers, we would love to have you over here!

I am a Community Manager for this server and as part of the staff team I try to be available for any issues or questions people may have. Have a great day.

I’m a bcso member, and I’m glad I am playing this on this rp server because it is really fun I like how we have fun everyday and it would be great if more people can join the server

This Server Is Amazing. This is literally the BEST Server Anyone can Join. Everyone should join this server. I’m telling you this IS THE BEST Server. GO JOIN NOW!!!

100% guarantee this is one of the best fivem servers to play on. We are serious and a fun roleplay. We play a lot of different games besides fivem, and we all are friends here and love to help each other out. We plan on going out full county. Sandy shores- Grapeseed - Paleto and highway area’s. We plan on creating more sub-divsions, and more departments. We hope to see you soon

I am lspd btw

Hey! I joined this community after searching for a place where I could enjoy myself while maintaining a high level or roleplay and professionalism. After going through the process of entering, I quickkly realized I had found the perfect one. West Coast Finest! This community have the most friendly and relaxed recruitment system which allows for less nervousness and unsteadiness. Even though it is relaxed, it still is serious. The staff team is very friendly and quick to help out a member in need. the server itself has a lot of content which allows members to have more freedom and abilities. All the departments are ready for a new recruitment to take on the challenge of taking care of San Andreas. If you are looking for a strong and suitable community, I highly recommend West Coast Finest.

• Matthew S, Deputy for the BCSO of WCFRP.

Only The LSPD looks like it

Bump! Also, the LSPD is in recruitment mode, all applicants will be interviewed and given time to settle in before moving on.

Screenshots

https://twitter.com/wcfrpc That is a link to our twitter with images from the server if you are interested in checking it out!

It’s a amazing server alot of fun to play on i recommend you atleast try it it’s amazing (:

1 Like

Awesome Server, definitely join it! i’m in LSPD, If you want a good realistic department, go there.

One of the best servers out this, we are all mature and and professional.

Definitely Recommend,

San Andreas State Police
Trooper Nick J.
Badge Number: 5D-34

Bump! Happy Fathers Day! There’s no RP as of today! Have a great Fathers Day!

1 Like

Bump! Highest we’ve had was 15 players! Amazing achievement by all our members!