Trinity RP | Serious RP | Realistic Economy | Mature Community | whitelisted(soon) | www.Trinity-rp.net

There’s a lot of flashy advertisements, but i think at this point its best to keep things short,sweet and simple!

tl;dr if you’re looking for a serious RP server that doesnt tolerate rule breaking and is becoming whitelist, join below

Trinity RP is a new community looking to bring a vibrant, new and exciting experience to all roleplayers among us. the city is developed with the vision to create the best possible immersion and experience.

The origins of this city came from the ashes of our own experiences being tarnished elsewhere which is why we’re so driven to be community focused. Of course our goal is to be unique, but more importantly our goal is to create an environment everyone can have fun and call their home.

We will be moving to whitelist as soon as our new Forum base is complete within the next week or two. Right now the server is open to everyone.

Whitelisted Jobs:

• EMS
  • SASP (police department)
  • Car Dealership
  • Vanilla Unicorn
  • Mechanics shop

We try to cater to as many player thought of ventures as we can, so if you have a roleplay idea in mind we will do our best to implement any new whitelisted jobs you may want to have.
The possibilities are endless!

How to join:

Thankyou so much for reading through our small stamp on this huge platform. We’ve tried to keep it short and sweet and we look forward to getting to meet you and bringing you in as our own. Feel Free to message any staff or owner if you have any questions or would like to discuss any inquires!

Trinity Discord
we are also Forum based, but are moving to a new Forum soon

’‘Where Kings and Queens are made’'

14 Likes

best city :mascot:

3 Likes

Awesome city, with an awesome core of people! Did he also mention whitelisted jobs!?!? Well we are hiring for both EMS and the PD so jump on into the discord and apply!

4 Likes

Love this city! It allows so much expansion and development for my RP stories. I like the fact everyone has a selection of their own cars and you can feel the uniqueness this city provides you to express. I love finding rare items that enhance my RP with others and it’s not a constant repetition when it comes to game play. If you are looking for diversity and ultimate RP development, this is the city for you. From something so small as hobbies to being white-listed, you truly feel how important your role is in this city. Not only that, but the community makes you feel welcomed and part of a family. :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Good luck to any criminals tonight who can work this out! <3

2 Likes

Okay, it was my first day in the city (server or whatever you want to say) and as soon as I joined in I could customize my character inside the pink cage, which you can also rent an apartment from. Not too soon after I made my character I saw some amazing crashed car rp by the cops and some civs. It was honestly the best rp I’ve ever seen. Everything about it looked real. I didn’t see any criminals going around shooting or anything of that nature but ay that’s a good thing, right? By far the best server I’ve ever played on 10/10!

3 Likes

This community held before you is one that works hard, one that shares ideas, one that also plans for the FUTURE! This community will not only welcome you with open arms, provide the help you need to get started, and offer limitless opportunities, but will mainly offer you to be apart of something BIG! The sky is the limit and what you want to do with it is ultimately up to you. Even though this city is fresh in the making, and the community still growing, there is a foundation and this Foundation Is Built Strong by our FOUR KINGS!! All in all there is lots to do with more on the way and a much BIGGER FUTURE yet to be displayed. So come be a part of the future yourself and join “FOUR KINGS RP” TODAY!
I have seen the future.
T.L

2 Likes

One of the best server’s I have been on the server is very vibrant on what kinda jobs you can have and has a very extensive list of cars to make your character have a nice car to roll around in. the story people make on here are very cool to hear about and interaction with others is always positive.

2 Likes

This is by far the best server I have ever been apart and by far the nicest admins I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with, they have taken me in and shown me the ways of RP. I want to just say thank you!

2 Likes

I don’t LOOVEE only the city, but the people in it. They are amazing, I’m glad that I’m part of this amazing Family :heart::heart:

2 Likes

A post from our worklog <3

Was going to post this in the staff section like the rest of my plans but i think this one i will share with everyone.
After the majority of cars are in and correctly configured, I will be looking to add a few more jobs, one of which is really exciting that I’ll share;

Going to be creating an oil rig job as well as deep sea diving. going to be making it as realistic as i can but keep it as fun as possible. Just like in real life, you will be able to purchase an oil rig which will then be at one of the docks in los santos. the job itself will have different elements and stages to it. First stage will be ‘research’. Employed Crews will go on the deck of the oil rig to collect research, do maintenance and prepare the rig for use.

After this stage will be the ‘deployment’ stage where the oil rig is moved into the sea and begins to drill for oil. at this stage the job for employees will be 'drilling, maintenance and general keep of the rig. After a certain amount of oil is drilled and collected or up until the well is drained, this stage will finish.

After this stage is complete the job will move into the ‘transport stage’ this stage will involve moving the oil from the rig to be sold in the city. Selling will put all funds into the society fund which will then be split up in bonuses to all employees

Once everything is said and done, the rig will be moved back to the docks and the process will be repeatable .

Again this is just a rough draft of the job idea I want to implement in the future, i dont think theres anything out there like it. or at least i haven’t seen it.

Just a small idea of the types of things we have coming to the city

1 Like

Drug locations available on the map FOR A SHORT TIME.

Also added in drug effects <3

Thankyou for all the new people that have joined! Over 50 of you <3

1 Like

Joined last night and have to say it is a fantastic server. Everything works how it is supposed to and bugs are fixed basically as soon as they are discovered. Props to the team

3 Likes

Added the FounderShop, shop will have discounted items and occasionally will have access to rare items that will be purchasable that no one else will have access to in the city! This is something i’ve wanted to implement for a long time to show gratitude for all you guys who have been here for the launch of the server! So thank you all from me and the staff team on FourKings!

Everyone that is a founder in discord should have access to unlock/lock the door to location and also have access to the shop <3

https://streamable.com/d4k39

I want to start of by saying, I joined this community last Friday. And I was overwhelmed with the amount of nice people there is in the community. Everyone is real friendly and super supportive. The development team is real nice. They are putting out new updates to the server daily if not multiple times a day. Bugs are getting fixed in the hours after being reported to the dev team. Staff team is super friendly and super helpful. They always are helping new people out to FiveM or just new people to the community. The jobs that this server has is something that you would not see in other server. They are one of a kind. The amount of detail and time put into the server is insane and the server has only been live for like 2 -3 weeks or so. If you are looking for a community to RP with people and have a great time. The Four Kings RP is the place for you. And anybody else interested in some fun RP. The thing that made me fall in love with this community is not just all the scripts and fun jobs. Is the people and all the fun RP I have had.

Big + rep for the server.

2 Likes

Change log:

Added in more cars to PDM
adjusted fishing job
adjusted founders building and founders shop
added in a boat anchor
added custom headlight colors for vehicle customisation
Drug effects

SUPER EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE DAILY REWARDS!!!

Its something i’ve wanted for a long time and finally able to implement an alpha version into the city!
Every 24 hours you will be able to claim rewards in the city by typing /daily into the chat.

/daily opens the menu
esc closes the menu

example

1 Like

Best City High Level RP. alot of great features to this city that you cant just find out about in one visit. so make sure you stay so you can find out everything!!!

Hey guys!

We have revamped PD AND EMS.

PD now has a versatile ranking system.

• 10 different ranks with unique load outs and assigned cars for each rank.
  • Not to mention a HUGE INTERIOR to plan out operation! in the several designated meeting rooms including surveillance rooms

EMS has 7 ranks

• Ranging from a Jr. EMT all the way up to becoming a Chief!
  • Custom vehicles
  • An intricate and advanced medical system that EMS can use to identify body damage, cause of death and a cooling case for blood transfers.

Also added custom PD ped skins and ems/doctor peds to add to a more unique experience.