Weird error messeges in console

Anyone has a fix for this ?

1 Like

Honestly, I’m getting the same error and it’s making people crash in my game because of it does anyone have a fix?

same error man

me to and it drops it every second, im sick of it

Also having the same error message spam my console with dozens of messages per second.

Apparently this has something to do with C#

Did any of you guys update any resources before the error started happening? I updated my server, updated the default resources from the cfx-server-data repository and then updated vMenu and a few LUA scripts. I doubt it’s the LUA scripts causing it since it’s a C# exception. I do believe vMenu is written in C# so it’s a possibility, but I’m thinking it may be the resources from the cfx-server-data repository. I’ll have to do further testing to see if I can rule out vMenu after I’m done updating my server box.

I just checked it. I can confirm vMenu is the problem. Errors were spaming my console and the second is stopped the vMenu it stopped. The server was fresh. Only essentialmode and es_extended were running
this is sad. Maybe an older version doesn’t have the problem

1 Like

Also the newest version may have this problem fixed because the version i used was the v3.3.0-pre

1 Like

I just updated mine today, v3.3.1, and almost immediately had issues.

That’s sad

What kind of issues

The above mentioned error as well as server crashes.

If you’re having “server crashes”, have you considered uploading the dumps?

Where should I do that? In the vMenu thread?

I’ve been told memory dumps can contain sensitive information so I was leery of posting them on this forum.

Im using an old vMenu and linux server, same issue…

I’m using vMenu v3.3.1 and having the same issue, I’m going to submit a issue on the github maybe vespura will have more insight. P.S. I have force game version 2060 enabled.

I had this issue as well. If you are on an older version of the server artifact that could also be causing the issues. once I updated to the latest recommended artifact it seems to no longer SPAM the error. However if you go take a look at the vMenu original post the creators seem to be aware of the issue. I would recommend updating the server artifact (currently 3184 as of today 12-7-2020) and maybe even the cfx-server-data. That is what I did and I have not been getting the error SPAM.

I am using the same artifact as you and the latest version of vMenu and the spam keeps happening

I just went back and looked at the vMenu original post and i noticed that they have comments stating its been fixed.

Can you link one of them

Sure here is the link for the original post. if you go to the end of the comments over the last like 48 hours people have been talking about this issue. people have suggested they believe its a fivem issue . That is what leads me to think server artifact, and the cfx-server-data. and now im not having the issues . vMenu hope you figure it out.