Website Banking Script

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to show your money on like my website, for example if someone have $100 in the bank and $1000 cash on a esx server is there a script to show it on a website? or like a portal that can be accessed on my site, if so can someone help me find it?

Yes there is, I use it and here’s the link,
" mysql-mariadb-dal01-9-101.zap-hosting.com / localhost / zap617831-1 / jobs | phpMyAdmin 5.0.2 (zap-hosting.com)"
I use that for certain things but I prefer to use HeidiSQL because the website is really slow

Well thats zap hosting and that is a database, I am looking for something like this

Its basically the banking system that is ingame but can be accesed on a website/domain.

ESX uses MYSQL to store the data. if you are using the old ESX versions it still uses steam hex to store players data.
with a little bit of work and steam integration its not that hard.
just use MYSQL in your website to get the info and use steam account for identifying the players
this can also be done for the servers that uses Discord for storing players data. you can use discord integration for the website then get the info from the database