We´ve came a long way

What can say, I’ve been on this platform for two years now.

Its been amazing, i enjoy the active community and can´t wait for future projects from @Cfx.re

The friendships and memories I’ve made here on FiveM is unreal, over the time I’ve met alot of people and been in a lot of servers, never ever have i played a game I’ve enjoyed as much as FiveM.

FiveM has developed so much the last couple of years, and so has the servers. I´m so amazed.

Never ever would i have thought that i would be developing myself and learning programming languages over a game i enjoy, FiveM has pushed me to learn and use that knowledge for a bright future.

Over the time, we lost important people here on the platform.
And the memories, bonds, art we´ve made with these people.

Coming together from all over the world and making something together, that people enjoy.

Its just all amazing man.

Thanks to everyone who made it possible, and Rest in peace to the ones that aren’t here.

Community Moderation Team, that spend their time helping everyone out. Thank you guys.
CitizenFX Collective, Spend countless hours on developing the game for us. Thank you guys.

3 Likes

+1

Literally hit bullseye with this topic.

I’ve made some life long friends through FiveM which I never really imagined would happen because lets be honest, the majority of servers are full of misbehaving kids who don’t understand how beautiful a game can be if they followed the rules and were polite to one another.

Away from that, I’m excited for the future of FiveM itself too - there’s a ton of potential in almost every aspect and the faster we as a community can tap into that potential, the more exciting the future becomes :slight_smile:

2 Likes