We Need a Lighting System

It’s part of the servers intellectual property so it’s their choice to release it or not

did you make an account just to get the script rly ? shame shame

Did you just reply to flame him and get +1 post? shame shame.

8 Likes

Take a look at this script, it might be what you’re looking for.

This may be more along the lines of what he is looking for.

1 Like

I didn’t notice Scammer had created one! That is a hell of a lot better!

I Just made this account when I discovered FiveM, I did not know anything about it or had joined any other servers just trying to make something for some friends to use privately only

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!

well i like how you know how to operate the script idk to me thats fishy but welcome and hope you enjoy FiveM :wink:

The first server I joined I RP’d a cop and they had it and so does the active server im a trooper, they have it as well, so that’s why I know the “FISHY” hotkeys.

1 Like

its fine i understand i apologize for what i said, and again i hope you find the gameplay experience you’re looking for with FiveM :wink:

Take a look at ELS for FiveM

I did, I cant stand stock police cars so LIGHTS ARE NOT IMPLEMENTED AND DON’T WORK YET
so I need this private script everyone has, I mean everyone has it, How is it not on here and i put support in your discord like 2 days ago and no help

1 Like

because the owner of it never released it and then people leaked it and yea now everyone has it, and cars and lights work perfectly fine if you do it right

i dont want to have everyone needing to add els to there folder for it to work,cuz they have all lights on all the time with els cars and let me put this here since i dont get help, " Resource\els-cars\stream\POLICE\ELS\POLICE.XML and it loads with the server but it just says failed to load els-cars resource, using __resource.lua from github and dont work

well does anyone know were i can find the script that got leaked? i cant tell it ever got leaked cuz i cant find it anywhere, or get ahold of the person that made it?

luxvehcontrol

that is literally the script…

4 year old topic…

They’re all using Lux Art veh control. Its a great lighting script , for free!