No longer Valid

Server is no longer live

2 Likes

Hello
i Just would like to say this is a Great Place to have Fun!
Even Though its in Development i was able to get Assistance with your staff immediately and they was and very patient.
if i could give this a 5 Star i would.
and i was first reading the post and I am Excited to see what comes to the Server
i personally want to be a Western Union man/or Pony Express i am Excited to see what you all have to offer. :grinning: :clap: :100:

2 Likes

Working on custom ones everyday, some are public yes, but this server is not live at the moment, hench why it says [In Development]

Is this voice RP or text? Not really a fan of voice rp cringe levels too much.

The discord link seems to be expired here, unless this is a lost cause or not around anymore

Also NOTE if you join server, this happens on any server. Please make sure your graphics card supports Direct X 12. For some reason Red M likes to put Direct X 12 as default graphical setting instead of Vulkan. If your card does not support Direct X 12 you will crash. You must go into red dead single player and change manually there. Only Cards above 980 support Direct X 12

Come on in Guys!, Testing is ready for you to enjoy, REMEMBER Alpha Stage is buggy. Report your bugs and get rewards of some kind!!!

1 Like

Def not a Lost Cause! =)

Hey folks! WCRP RedM Director here! Just letting people know that we are still here and still updating the server every day! Take a minute and read the OP to get all the info you need to connect to our server!

P.S. We no longer require saltychat to play on our server!!! Woohoo!!

Howdy Cowboys/Cowgirls I want to let everyone know that coming to this server we go up and beyond here make your Fantasy to reality If you want to be lawmen, farmer, a Crazed Gold panning country folk, Done! if you want to be even a city slicker working in the office of a bank we are working away to bring that and much more
Here at WCRP, we like to bring players together and give them that White Collar Experience to bring you Great Content in-game!
so come on down to this here Frontier and Grab yourself a whiskey in the local Saloon and develop your Story with us!
#WeNotMe

1 Like

Housing system in, shop robberies coming soon, and advanced banking system.

We have reached over 130 members in only 15 days of alpha, banking is coming very soon, along with fishing that is just like the red dead storymode where you will be able to see each fish you catch and either keep it or throw it back into water.

Banking is done =) Also Looking for more Staff and Business Owners!

Store robbery is now in for testing, criminals can now rob a general store

We are still going Looking for anyone with Development Experience in either Lua c# or JS, Also looking for more members to join Support Staff to assist with Tutorials, Videos, and Answering Questions to the New people Flooding into the Discord
Make sure to check out the #forms Section on Discord for Information =)