Wanting to start a community: Experienced Role play!

Hello! My name is Austin J. Sawyer and i am a Entrepreneur looking to help!

Basically, I am here to help communities advertise, get more members, give suggestions and tips on how to run a community the size that you are, and more. I am 16 years old and have ran communities for 6 years and am very experienced with what people look at and what they want. I am taking classes for LEO and am close to academy for Rhode Island State Police. And i respect our brothers in blue more than anything.

I can help anybody out with anything if you just contact me! I appreciate you coming to check me out and i will make sure to give everyone a fair chance running a community by helping everyone out!

Contact me here

Thank you!

Still looking to start a community! Please join discord for more!

Hello we are looking a developer to make scripts and Peds and cars.
We are a new Community called Northen state Role play and you’re discord link has Expired please send a new link.

We appreciate you’re work

To Austin J. from Lucas J. |20:06| 29/03/19

Hi! If you mean a developer to make cars which includes skinning. I’m more than happy to join and help. Hmu on discord: Norbe#3464

1 Like

thank for the fast reply but its the wrong name ID i’ll send a link to our server on discord and then we can continue. https://discord.gg/FGwGtU6

Hey man i think EZRP will be a great fit for what your looking for check us out.