Want to switch from Patreon to Tebex

Hi,
I’m a script writer for GTA 5 Fivem Roleplay Server. Currently I’m selling Fivem scripts trough my Patreon page. Here is the link: https://patreon.com/menanak47 . I sell subscription for those scripts. They have to pay monthly for those script. I know Tebex has the same system for each script. But the problem is, in Patreon I can set script limitation for each tier. Like if someone go for $5 tier they can use any 5 script that requires minimum $5 subscription. I talked with Tebex Support and finally asked Am I allowed to make remote check to make a script limit for a subscription? Not remote code loading and they told me to contact with cfx. So, am I allowed to do that in Tebex?
Thanks

remote code loading is not allowed at all.

Note that you must use Tebex, if you want to release paid resoruces. Please see Terms of Service

Not remote code loading. I mentioned

Yes, i want to switch from Patreon to Tebex. This is the only problem i’m facing now

remote license checking is also not allowed, FiveM has an escrow system for that exact reason, read:

They aren’t wanting to remote load any code.

I guess you didn’t read the topic description. I didn’t talk about the remote license or remote code loading. I’m going to use asset escrow but will limit the user to use script in a subscription with remote checker.
Tebex don’t have the limit system

Not talking about remote code loading

Yes, I’m aware. Thank you for the already given information on my statement which shows knowledge.

The Escrow system already checks if you own a license (which also works with subscription based packages).

Any other self crafted license checks in any way are not allowed.

What it seems like OP is wanting to do is have a single $5 subscription pack that allows access to all $5 scripts. So they can either pay $5 for each resource or sub $5 for all $5 scripts.

This should be doable fine, though - I think stores like Gabz have the same assets as subscription variant as well as separate buy option, and the same kind of setup would be doable when packaging multiple subscriptions.

1 Like

I just need to implement a limit system in a subscription. Nothing related license check or anything. Like a subscription pack can contain unlimited scripts but user will be able to use any 5 of them.

Can anyone point me to a link where it says It’s not allowed to setup a limit system in a Tebex Subscription pack.

You’re selling scripts that are dubiously close to the line of violating the licenses you’ve modified them from. They are indeed obfuscated, and after de-obfuscation they do appear to be calling your server with a licensing key, and accepting a payload from the server as a result. This seems to be the exact behavior that lead to the Tebex Escrow system… Any server using your stuff would appear to be in violation of the CFX terms that have existed for far longer than many of your resources.

I don’t see why anyone would take their time to find you links to sections of the ToS, when you seem prone on ignoring them regardless. Perhaps you should actually read the terms to the platform yourself. As it will also likely tell you that the majority of your “derivative” works wouldn’t be eligible for sale on Tebex anyway.

I don’t see any script that wouldn’t be eligible for sale on Tebex also I’m considering that you didn’t read the post clearly.