vTow - A simple vehicle tow script. Including trailers support

Yeah well then it doesn’t work with streamed vehicle… Well the couple we actually tested

Again no info = no fix.

For some reason, I cant tow a vehicle that someone else spawned. Is this just on my end? Is it supposed to be like that? Is there a way to fix it?

Try getting into the vehicle first to make sure your client actually owns the vehicle. On OneSync servers, entity ownership is very tricky and even requesting network access will not work in most cases if there’s a lot of players online. For non-onesync servers this shouldn’t be an issue unless you have some resource that forces the network control to be another player.

I’ve tried getting in and even driving around in the car that the other person spawned. It lets me select it and everything, but with I do /tow for the second time it just jumps and doesn’t go on the truck. But if I do it, it does work fully. Not sure if that changes anything by explaining it better. I’ll mess with one sync and everything and see if I can figure out how to request that and stuff. Thank you!

Would someone be able to guide me on how to change the input of the button, i want to change the HOME button to something else, does anyone know how I would do that? (quite new to this)

See docs.fivem.net, specifically game references and controls.

reason why all vehicles are attaching under the tow truck and trailers?

Did anyone work out how to add custom xyz positions in the script? Have add on vehicles that need off setting

For me, it keeps flying ontop of the flatbed and it breaks the door.
Anyway of fixing this?

how do i use this script