vSync (v1.4.0) | Simple weather and time sync

@B_A_N_K_S

Something like that ( steam:hexIdHere )

whats hex id???

the number if your steam there is a few websites you can find out what it is…if your a server owner and have a DB it should be on there allready

where is the DB???

where can i find my hex

Use the search function on this forum next time or use Google, don’t be lazy.

I seem to be having trouble using this. It works proper, as in all of the players time is synced, but it does not like to recognize me as an admin </3 my vs_server.lua looks like

admins = {
    'steam:11000011262XXXX',
}

(hex changed slightly). When I do /morning or /night, it gives me no indication I typed it in, but when I do /time or /weather, it shoots me up an error saying I do not have access for that command. I tried this on in game chat, and my F8 console and no dice.

I’m not sure what the issue is, for some people it works without any issues, for others it doesn’t seem to work. Are you using a custom chat resource, or the default FiveM chat resource?

I am using the following for my chat script. All it does is add /me /do /911, etc and does a /loadout. I will remove it from starting up and try vSync without it.

https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-base-script-updated-20-11-17/36484/1

Update: Removed the above script from starting up, restarted server and it still did not work. This is what I get https://i.gyazo.com/ba53df4ca6fb2ce7ff77ced8cf3e4bd6.png

yo it has nothing to do with my script it runs with no problems with vSync…

That’s what I said in the post above, that it’s not your script due to the fact I’m still having problems even when I disabled it.

where do i get the license

whats does that do to the server?

Is there anyway you could make a command like /ft to freeze time? if we wanted to be frozen.

1 Like

Might add that in the future yes.

Are you talking about the “WhatsMyId”? Read he post i linked… it explains it all.

It says that i dont have access to that command anyone know how to fix this

Error: You do not have access to this command

I put the steamID64 Hex values into the vs_server.lua

Any way to solve this? Here is my vs_server.lua

I’ll take a look at this again, it’s very strange though because it works for me every time without a problem, but for some people it doesn’t work :thinking:

@Dre1980 @APRP12 @Majestick @Virus_City please try this development release to see if this fixes your problems regarding the no access errors and let me know if this resolves it: dev release.

Note that this is a dev build and it’s not recommended for anyone to use it unless you’re experiencing issues with the previous releases.

1 Like