[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

if they spam join they get in

If you spam anything long enough something will happenā€¦ Not really a lot of protection with thatā€¦ I havent seen it happen and have had people tryā€¦

give your server name and i show you

Iā€™ve had it happen onceā€¦ but not sinceā€¦ Had a server up for 10 hours or more without an issue.

http://prntscr.com/g06lxg I am blocked

@Psychorustle , dude can you publish your static menu resources? I cant get how to add choices.

Where in the vrp DB is the weapon loadout stored ?

vrp_user_data is for what someone is carrying.
Do you mean loadouts for police and ems?

personal store bought weapons.

the idea is i want what i bought to still be there when i log back again laterā€¦ (and while everything works so farā€¦ weapons dont stayā€¦ but my char model and skins doesā€¦ and its there in the DBā€¦ i just dont see the weapon tableā€¦ im new at this

please update :frowning: bro

Hello, it is good to ask that he do an update I think the purpose of his post and you participated all has its evolution and not just come scraped

First I think that I have been a century that your and second looks at the post of the author and you will see several of mine helping in this project :slight_smile: first find out before speaking

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskScheduler.TryExecuteTask (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00000] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
at CitizenFX.Core.CitizenTaskScheduler.InvokeTryExecuteTask (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00000] in :0
at CitizenFX.Core.CitizenTaskScheduler.Tick () [0x00029] in :0
at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.TriggerEvent (System.String eventName, System.Byte[] argsSerialized, System.String sourceString) [0x00108] in :0
hitch warning: frame time of 160 milliseconds

Someone has this error

the garage gta online no longer exists ?

I do not discover this conversation not t inquiete not I am this publication in spite of I do not use him(it),I have my own version of VRP, and jusqu has now little d between you l help(assistant) has to evolve the project only about one d between you Participle by sharing him(her) his(her) options not only ideas not gone(taken) up , Later if you take him badly I can make nothing for it
Most you want everything without giving anything in return
I intervenes only that when I see that he(it) blocks(surrounds) on something

Hello all ! you add job fishing ?:thinking:
Thank you so much ! :grin:

Same problem. Found a solution?

i canā€™t conect to my server, i get identification error.
I didnā€™t touch anything this afternoon i was playing.

Hi guys,
How to edit hunger and thirsty bar?

Vrp/gui/progress bar