[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

How to open the vault in the fleeca bank

[Release] My version of es_robberies [updated] < Like this !!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

And store weapons in inventory seems to not work anymore. Can someone test it also?

And how does the laundry dirty money works. I put it into the business and then?

Logout in your Appartement is not good at the moment. When logging in you are in the empty interior without your markes. So you cant get out anymore :smiley:

1 Like

Does anyone else have issues of in game voice chat not working? I havent gotten it to work on the last couple builds

what can i doo wen player gets invisible? my player is allways invisible

https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-dmv-school-drivers-license FOR VRP PLEASE

2 Likes

Can you make more jobs that will be awesome

Its becouse when u are Sell credit cards u receive Clean money, u only receive dirty money when u robbery the bank or hacking, the mission final is for u clean u dirty money without bussiness

@Psychorustle is it posible that you make Gold,Silver,Copper,wood farming procesing and selling?? like a crafting system with exp system?

1 Like

I’m working This dude, psycho edited going be a completed and free gamemode roleplay

2 Likes

I’m do This too, but i need time for work

2 Likes

Nextup:
Driver license,
Civillians jobs,
Craft system,
And more

1 Like

Logout in apartament its a bug of original creator… about the dirty money its only for robbery, hacker can hack credit cara to Sell for clean money u can laudering in u bussines but u has a Max amount to do This
If u need laudering more, u need to add capital to u bussines

Credit card its a permission for hack, its clean money becouse u are hacked it, try see the Logic

Ofc but thats nice to know that you have planned that to :slight_smile: p.s keep you nice work bro

you did great mod thank for that but my hunger not showed when i admin but player showed without problem are that because admin or what? ???

@Nana i tryed it but i got following problem now i see the ore and can give and trash but the problem is to melt and other procesing stuff with the ore you have some idea?

1 Like

Please if u dont hás sucess wait next up are coming a lot civillian jobs with craft and animations

1 Like

You rock man take your time no rush!

Ok you Sayed it I will wait hope you will make it so that if we want more crafting that we can expand it easy :slight_smile: awesome work Buddy I think this will be a big rp gamemode

and ofc take you time :slight_smile: