[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

Please wait for next up its coming + features, This versions its only a test

2 Likes

i just want some info , i dont need a ready-to-start-server , i want to script it myself but vRP documentation sucks :frowning:

The vRP documentation is amazing

It covers and explains everything

documentation is ok … moslty , but can you give me an example of using static menus?

I just wanted to say, I think everybody is doing an excellent job, making this mod for everyone to use. I think this is awesome and appreciate it, thank you…

1 Like

Could you be more specific?

The best information on menus would be here

This is how the menus are created in vRP

vrp/cfg/gui is a config file for static menus , i just want to add some choices there

Ok, So I have found the colors for the Food and Drink bars but what about location placement… They need to be moved over and down a bit.

Also looking for a way to change the menu keys… Im getting too many over laps with controller and keyboard… I have tried changing them in the client.lua in cfg but not getting the results I need

Anyway to make the police computer available when you’re in you’re patrol vehicle?

2 Likes

When will the work available? Except delivery.

Some way to show the characters a number ??

in changelog download u can see i say its be needed to make a hud info of personal number…
i’m work in other functions

please, wait up 2.5 :smiley:

1 Like

Haha worth although it would be well to put more options and make a 3.0

3.0 its when are make the rob system with the + + + resolution opdtions download of hud survival

People can not join my server? portforward are open and router restarted. Mysql database its working, the get some one handshake error when they try to join the server. any one have a clue was that problem can be?

i think is becouse update today of five-m i’m test now and i can login, but i’m don’t has host to test it

I just tested mine everything working fine for me

okey. i have try everything. thet can not join the server at all. i try new server also and whit mods. same thing. something about handshake

news update has hacker job with missions…
now drugsellers can make u drugs in u house
now skinshops can switch male and female skin
++ drugs and ingredients
in harverst only drugsellers can get ingredients to make ur drugs
now u can use u drugs

3 Likes