[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

Yeh i already had mod cars, but i also have ADDON cars, i want to add their name to the garages to they can be available to purchase

1 Like

Improvements i would like to see

When you talk in game some kind of indication to show you are speaking and who is speaking
Join messages so we see who is joining
Robbale stores/bank

1 Like

im talkin about addons, i have to put the vehicle name, like for example mustang addon, his name is “mustang” , i did that on freeroam game mode vehicle shop and it works fine, doesnt seem to work on vrp since the garages dont load if i add a custom vehicle, ADDON

Just edit your in the cfg garages.lua folder

How could we add payments to this trucker jobs as its a good script [Release] TruckerJob v0.3 [UPDATE 29th January]

1 Like

Yeh i did that but i found the problem, i was forgeting a comma

its possible to change hair color? i dont like green xD

I found a problem that delivery can not finish the task

Anyidea on making ab item trigger wanted level ?

For who dont know for chance color of hair u need press enter in hair in skinshop hud

1 Like

I’m make a rob system with dirty money

2 Likes

Please wait for next up its coming + features, This versions its only a test

2 Likes

i just want some info , i dont need a ready-to-start-server , i want to script it myself but vRP documentation sucks :frowning:

The vRP documentation is amazing

It covers and explains everything

documentation is ok … moslty , but can you give me an example of using static menus?

I just wanted to say, I think everybody is doing an excellent job, making this mod for everyone to use. I think this is awesome and appreciate it, thank you…

1 Like

Could you be more specific?

The best information on menus would be here

This is how the menus are created in vRP

vrp/cfg/gui is a config file for static menus , i just want to add some choices there

Ok, So I have found the colors for the Food and Drink bars but what about location placement… They need to be moved over and down a bit.

Also looking for a way to change the menu keys… Im getting too many over laps with controller and keyboard… I have tried changing them in the client.lua in cfg but not getting the results I need