[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

Waiting with great desire the next update, although I have to translate 100+ lines of code and edit textures hahaah

1 Like

iā€™m trying to import this resource to vrp

and u can make menus and functions in the cellphoneā€¦ like a new gui menu with you codes whitout conflict with gui page
original vrp

f9 spawn 3d model cellphone like iphone

1 Like

im from brasil my internet its so low but i think next update is tomorrow

1 Like

For me i pay the Ā£2000 then get a marker on the weed field i head over there and the marker disappears and i cant see anyone? tried this 5 times:S

Really here in Brazil to the internet and crap

I would much rather this the truth :slight_smile:

1 Like

but its is for es_freeroam

i can try to translate to vrp

2 Likes

How would i make the dealer static as i just can not find the spawned seller

Or what file handles the spawning of the dealer so i can put him at the same spot?

Keep them updates cming. its great thanks

:smiley:

4 Likes

Hello, how i can change job name in job selector menu on other language?
[ā€œSelector nameā€] = {
_config = {x = 848.356750488281, y = 511.195373535156, z = 125.919212341309, blipid = 459, blipcolor = 48},
ā€œjobnameā€

Perfect cell phone, but are you sure you want to put hunger and thirsty UI in this position?

1 Like

its for dont conflict with position of cellphone and carhud

1 Like

If placed on carhud above look better

1 Like

Has anyone actually sold any weed?

Hi, first of all, I wanted to congratulate you on your great work! And taking advantage I wanted to make two little questions about the vRP ā€¦

1. Where can I modify to remove the top speedometer on the minimap?

2. How can I translate the names of the works? I translated in job.lua however it does not work when I do this.

Thanks for listening!

1 Like

I would like to add a credit card with money from the bank below, and also that hunger and thirst in green be a bar that is in numbers and with 2 drawings of water or hunger for example, would not bother as much as the bars

1 Like

What we need is working drugs more drugs and robberies, however thanks for all the hard work

2 Likes

I have tried a number of times and just canā€™t find the dealer can we have static dealers