[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

Please @psychorustle done, the police can move the player to the car or anywhere but the player will not move

It’s pretty bugged at the cloth store…

Is there any kind of tazer to add?

Do you know how to change value of hunger and thirst?

Do you know when the jail scripts will be ready, so we don’t have to stand guards?

look in the lang files, contains terminology used for menu such as renaming reanimate to CPR

1 Like

Does anybody known how to change the default police skin to a customped one from the customped file? Would it be inside one of the VRP files, in a line of code or something?

anyone got the fix for identification error? looked through comments found nothing.

this
https://github.com/ImagicTheCat/vRP/tree/fxserver/vrp

In config you got 1 line to activate menu when you are dead, and if ems don’t come when pass 5 minutes you respawn automatically

@Cromz I’m not sure if I’m missing something with the jaiil command but when I use the menu to place someone in jail they can walk out the cell and run away. Any advice on how to fix this?

Thanks!

The config line is on ‘‘cfg\client.lua’’ line 47, and the time to wait if EMS don’t come is on the same file ‘‘line44’’

When i load into my server it says [vRP] identification error anyone know how to fix it

i have a stupid question, there is an SQL export file ? can any one help me with the creation ok the data base ? (the .sql file)

Someone has a script for whoever dies loses the job

Someone has a script for whoever dies loses the job?

You will need XAMPP and Heidi, after you configure them run your VRP.cmd from the main folder of your server, that’s when the database it’s automatically created.

Someone has a script for whoever dies loses the job?

Does anyone have a road map for those who die lose their job?
And it also defines the number of people who can get each job

Hei guys, all is working weel but I got a question. I died, after 5 minutes I spawned but my money was gone…any idea why?
Also, a respawn command is available? If not, how do you message the emergency unit?

After some time the @userlist in the admin panel stops working. It doesn’t show up when you select it. Does anyone know why?

same here uselist sometimes bugs out and doesnt work.