[Paid] [Vorp] TP Banking V2

Hello RedM Community,

TP Banking is fully functional UI which provides everything you need on your server such as deposits, withdrawals, bank transfers and of course compatible with all screen resolutions.

πš‚π™·π™Ύπš†π™²π™°πš‚π™΄

Youtube

π™΅πšπ™°π™Όπ™΄πš†π™Ύπšπ™Ίπš‚ πš‚πš„π™Ώπ™Ώπ™Ύπšπšƒπ™΄π™³

:white_check_mark: VORP

π™΅π™΄π™°πšƒπš„πšπ™΄πš‚

• Custom Banking UI Designing which includes its own UI Notifications.

• Sound interactions when clicking to the UI Environment.

• Deposits, Withdrawals & Bank Transfers (VAT Included, optional) which are fully functional and updating bank account while UI is open whenever a transaction has been successfully finished.

• Supports NPC Models, Blips, Hours System.

• Doors State Unlocking System.

• Discord Webhooking.

π™³π™΄π™΅π™°πš„π™»πšƒ πš‚πš„π™Ώπ™Ώπ™Ύπšπšƒπ™΄π™³ π™»π™Ύπ™²π™°π™»π™΄πš‚

• en (English)

Those are the supported locales which you can use for your server. In order to select a locale, the locale can be changed where locales.lua is, or where html > js > locales folder is located.

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1000+
Requirements VORP
Support Yes

πš‚πš„π™Ώπ™Ώπ™Ύπšπšƒ

If the script doesn’t work properly or you don’t know how to set it up properly, the team will happily assist you.

PRICE: 35.00€ (WITHOUT VAT / TAX)
:shopping_cart: Click the following for purchasing it on Tebex

Updated version to 1.1.0

1. Fixed an issue which caused blips to not be displayed.

Is this resource made for FX or QBcore?

Only for VORP

TP Banking has been modified and changed the whole design to a new one (Version 2.0).

The price from 9.99 went up to 34.99.

Oof… Going from 9.99 to 34.99 is a 250% price increase. Is the script 250% better than it was before? The video only shows the script image of the money for 46 seconds. How does the UI look? How does it work? Nothing on this page tells me the script is worth the 250% price increase. I want a good banking script, but I don’t know if this is it.

The price went from 9.99 to 35.00 because of the design, it was a very poor design before and now as you see, a very good one.

It has withdraw, deposit and transfers system except storage system (items etc).

I don’t know, man. A lot of people like having bank storage. Maybe the design is better, but I don’t think I would pay $35 for a bank that doesn’t have storage.

Maybe in future updates I will add storage system

OP request