Voice chat after update

Hello, i’ve got big issue, just after newest Fivem update after i restarted server, my voice chat just stopped working i used mumble voip, no errors in F8 or in server console whatsoever, i tried changing mumble voip i tried to use esx_voice but it doesn’t work either.

When i press mic button for example “N” the voice circle that lights up when you talk doesn’t light up, only when i start to talk and hold “N” it does but no one can still hear you (Yes it’s same with everyone on the server). I don’t really know what to do, i’ve tried everything.

Remove any incorrect call of NetworkSetVoiceActive(false) from your scripts.

I don’t know why people add this to scripts when they want voice chat to be active but OK…?

from mumble or esx_voice?

How would we know? You’re the one with your resources, go and “find in files” using your text editor.

Both, i used mumble voip all the time and it worked perfectly for 2 months or more

But the point is that everything worked like it supposed to, only after newest update it just stopped and it seems like i can’t make it to work even with esx_voice

Tried to delete server cache also.

“The point is” that the recent update fixed aforementioned native, the code can’t tell that you used that native in a script on your server but didn’t mean to, it just follows the command written in your code that used to do nothing but is now doing exactly what you wrote.

i have :
if NetworkIsPlayerTalking(PlayerId()) then
SendNUIMessage({talking = true})

and not working voice

before update normal work, now not

What? Do you even know how to search in multiple resources at once?

I’ve seen people earlier today mention their “car HUD” had this for example. It’s no use manually looking.

No, before the update your code telling the game to disable voice chat wasn’t working. Now it is, and voice chat is disabled, exactly as your code requests.

Maybe don’t install random copy/paste scripts if you don’t know what they do?

i don’t know, how to search in multiple resources at once…

Thank you boss, it actually was the issue, sorry for that you can close the topic, if anyone need help with this DM me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.