vMenu

Hello, I’ve been having an issue where the scaleform breaks. When messing with a gun, the notification pops up, but has the wrong text. (Works after restarting vMenu, but will happen again after some time.) It seems as most of the time, these are names of map blips, just missing their first letter.

1 Like

whenever I go to edit my character or make a character my character slowly floats under the map

does anyone know what keys are < & > to change mask to facial hairs?

how you can add weapons to vmenu?

What do you mean add weapons?

Okay, so.

I have looked everywhere. I am having an issue to where the server doesn’t recognize vMenu as a resource.

A little context - server is a Linux box, I have installed FiveM server under “fx-server” with txData, run.sh, and alpine in it. In another folder, I have fx-server-data with resources folder + server data. In that same folder, I have server.cfg, a copy of permissions.cfg. Inside of that resources folder, there is the vMenu folder with all of the vMenu files, and the original permissions.cfg.

I have included “exec file/to/permissions.cfg” at the very top of server.cfg and added “start vMenu” -below- with the ensures.

Now, the issue arises where it can’t find the vMenu resource when I start the server. What exactly am I doing wrong here? I am not altogether positive since it is in the /resource/vMenu. Any help at all would be much much appreciated.

Do I need a rented server for this or can I run the vMenu in FiveM’s story mode? If I can, how do I do that?

So im having a problem in my server I have 134 off-road wheels and all my players have 119 and the wheels I see are different then the wheels they all see. can someone please tell me if they ever ran into this problem and how to fix it

is there any way to disable Player Appearance and let ONLY MP Ped Customization through perms.cfg ?

How would I extend how many items the menu displays?

Example:

That’s a custom build

I know. Im just trying to figure out the code.

How do you remove the 30s cooldown when changing weathers.

How would we go about adding these into the permissions cfg?

• WEAPON_METALDETECTOR - Metal Detector (Ammo: None)
  • WEAPON_PRECISIONRIFLE - Precision Rifle (Ammo: AMMO_SNIPER)
  • WEAPON_TACTICALRIFLE - Service Carbine (Ammo: AMMO_RIFLE)

from the new update?

“vMenu.WeaponOptions.PRECISIONRIFLE” allow ?
“vMenu.WeaponOptions.TACTICALRIFLE” allow ?

It does not work like this, the only way to add them is in vMenu\config\addons.json

it would seem we need a vmenu update anyways since the latest patch added a lot of stuff

Yep, i cannot used in newest artifact build because the menu doesn’t has text on it.

hey mr vespura is there anyway i could get dlc tattoos onto vmenu mp ped customization? preferably for free, i have a localhost server i use to play with friends, its not esx or anything just standalone but there is not tattoo shop script that works for standalone.

somehow i lost “show vehicle health” option from the vehicle options menu , any ideas ?

How would I set up vMenu permissions with esx legacy seeing it doesn’t use the steam id for the identifier?