vMenu

Is there a way to restore the classic ‘Player Blips’ function from vMenu pre-Onesync Infinity? At the moment, blips are proximity based as opposed to being global like they originally were - how can I fix this?

how do i get the source code?

nvm im remaking it idc about it now

So… the server I Dev for is having an issue with the MP Customization.

Whenever someone goes to edit their PED through MP it will make them slowly fall through the map as if there are no colissions between player and the map… Anyone happen to know why and maybe a possible fix for this issue.

Kind Regards
Sleepy

Hey I am wondering how to do this in vMenu anyone can help me or explain
I wanna be able to lock different catogories to different permissons so lets say someone donates they will get vip and vip vehicles. And then also removing normal gta cars changing the name of the catogories and then adding addon vehicle to them

1 Like

Is there any way to trigger a vMenu ban event from a different script? For example, I’ve got a Discord Integration script that can kick players from within Discord. Is there any way to integrate vMenu into this?

Experiencing a bug with vmenu, could be cfx.re related. Its just only present with vmenu. Im not sure so searching for assistance from the interwebz.

Bug/Issue: Menu opens fine, functions correctly. When opening Create Male Character or Create Female Character the mp_freemode ped spawns, Create New Character menu opens then the player starts sinking into the ground. Slowly, its not like the model has no collision its slow like quicksand. Player will continue to sink until they exit without saving character. (Video: Gyazo Link Shortened)

Steps ive taken to attempt fix

1. I have stopped all resources other then cfx.re and vmenu. (issue is still present)

2. Ive wrote some lines to fix the issue (See Code <>) however its not stable. Issue/bug is no longer present but poses other problems that im struggling to fix. Im self taught so pls dont insult my code. Notice this is a temp fix so i was not going to clean or organized code. I love constructive criticism though. (Video of fix: Gyazo Link Shortened)

• Other problems
    If someone uses the popular carry script and takes drags u inside a car the vehicle will fly around in the air due to the player collision being true. (sorry no video yet (waiting for another client to join server))

When the player reaches the top of a ladder they fall all the way to the bottom. No falldamage or ragdoll. Its very weird. Ive tried IsPedClimbing() also. Still no luck. (Video: Gyazo Link Shortened)

What else could be causing this? Im on the most recent update, ive used the release from the developer and i built my own solution with vs. The only thing thats not updated is cfx.re files but that would not have anything to do with this issue, right?

Thanks in advance for any effort in helping me :heart:. Im really stumped.

Code <>

pediswalking = false

-- -- vMenu falling through ground fix.
Citizen.CreateThread(function()
    while true do

if IsPedStill(GetPlayerPed(-1)) and not pediswalking and not IsPedFalling(GetPlayerPed(-1)) and not IsPlayerClimbing(GetPlayerPed(-1)) and not IsPedRagdoll(GetPlayerPed(-1)) and not IsPedInAnyVehicle(GetPlayerPed(-1, false)) and not IsEntityAttached(GetPlayerPed(-1)) then
            if DoesEntityExist(GetPlayerPed(-1)) then
                SetEntityCollision(GetPlayerPed(-1), true, false)
                -- SetEntityVisible(GetPlayerPed(-1), true)
            end

else
            SetEntityCollision(GetPlayerPed(-1), true, true)
        end

if IsPedWalking(GetPlayerPed(-1)) then
            pediswalking = true
        end

if pediswalking and not IsPedWalking(GetPlayerPed(-1)) then

pediswalking = false
        end
        Citizen.Wait(1)
    end
end)   

Updated / Edit (I Fixed the ladders problem):
This is working fix apart from vehicle flying problem that I mentioned above. Working on a fix for this still.

pediswalking = false
pedisclimbing = false
-- -- vMenu falling through ground fix.
Citizen.CreateThread(function()
    while true do
        SetPedPathCanUseLadders(GetPlayerPed(-1), true)
        -- SetPedPathCanUseClimbovers(GetPlayerPed(-1), true)

if IsPedStill(GetPlayerPed(-1)) and not pediswalking and not IsPedFalling(GetPlayerPed(-1)) and not IsPlayerClimbing(GetPlayerPed(-1)) and not IsPedRagdoll(GetPlayerPed(-1)) and not IsPedInAnyVehicle(GetPlayerPed(-1, false)) and not IsEntityAttached(GetPlayerPed(-1)) then
            if DoesEntityExist(GetPlayerPed(-1)) and not pedisclimbing then
                SetEntityCollision(GetPlayerPed(-1), true, false)
                -- SetEntityVisible(GetPlayerPed(-1), true)
            end

else
            SetEntityCollision(GetPlayerPed(-1), true, true)
        end

if IsPedClimbing(GetPlayerPed(-1), true) then
            pedisclimbing = true
            Citizen.Wait(1000)
        else

pedisclimbing = false
        end

if IsPedWalking(GetPlayerPed(-1)) then
            pediswalking = true
        end

if pediswalking and not IsPedWalking(GetPlayerPed(-1)) then

pediswalking = false
        end

Citizen.Wait(1)
    end
end)     

Yeah bro.

Some events

Server Events

EventHandlers.Add("vMenu:TempBanPlayer", new Action<Player, int, double, string>(BanPlayer));
EventHandlers.Add("vMenu:PermBanPlayer", new Action<Player, int, string>(BanPlayer));

Params

/// <param name="source">The player who triggered the event.</param>
/// <param name="targetPlayer">The player that needs to be banned.</param>
/// <param name="banReason">The reason why the player is getting banned.</param>

i removed god mode and stuff from permissions cfg and tried everything to get rid of it why does everyone still get god mode perms i even made it to where only i can use it and everyone still can use it i even put it in server directory and put exec permissions.cfg at the top and it just wont work please help

Nice script man :slight_smile:

most important script ever…
btw i want ask something about “entity spawner(prop spawn)”
how to delete prop which has been placed?
how to make prop parmenent appear when server restart?
thank in advance

Does anyone know how to get more advanced options in vMenu as you can see in free-roam servers, like adding custom vehicle spawn categories and other stuff like that?

My guess is that they’re probably using ace perms or some other kind of permission restrictions that they have set up via the vMenu/Server.cfg. As for changing up the catagories i’m almost positive it’s as simple going into the config file and changing the names of the catagories. you’ll be able to play with the meta files of vehicles and switch their classification around etc.

this information could be partially incorrect but is just my guestimate at least for the meta files portion, i try not to mess with the meta files of vehicles to much.

Hello can i change animal components in vmenu and how?

Anyone know why I have allowed the add_ace builtin.everyone “vMenu.VehicleSpawner.DisableReplacePrevious” allow but when I log in to my server it is not disabled
IMAGE:

How do I make the PLD smaller?

Why does the weapon vibrate strongly when shooting only for those who do not have the PERMISSIONS?
But for those who have the PERMISSIONS, the weapon does not vibrate or rise when shooting, and it is normal

nicee

I added vMenu to my server, and everytime someone with vMenu Relogs, i lose my FiveM hud (money job ETC) and spawn as a default GTA character

Below is my permissions.cfg
I don’t understand why it is doing this.

If the player dies, the HUD comes back, but model is still GTA Character not custom model.

We are using Eclipse CC for our character creator.

#############################################################################################
#                               vMenu CONFIGURATION OPTIONS                                 #
#             For help, see https://docs.vespura.com/vmenu/configuration                    #
#############################################################################################

# WARNING, if you set "use_permissions" to false, a 'default' permissions system will be used.
# this makes sure that EVERYONE on the server can do EVERYTHING, besides, banning, unbanning, 
# kicking and killing using the Online Players menu.
setr vmenu_use_permissions true

# WARNING, if you enable the option below, then only players with the "vMenu.Staff"
# permission will be able to use vMenu. Not recommended.
setr vmenu_menu_staff_only false

# Disable setting stats like stamina, lung capacity, driving skills etc.
setr vmenu_disable_player_stats_setup false

# Any valid control ID can be used here.
setr vmenu_menu_toggle_key 244
setr vmenu_noclip_toggle_key 314

# Keeps spawned vehicles from de-spawning if 'replace previous vehicle' is disabled.
setr vmenu_keep_spawned_vehicles_persistent false

# Automatically ban cheaters? This feature is not 100% reliable so that's why it's disabled 
# by default.
setr vmenu_auto_ban_cheaters false
setr vmenu_auto_ban_cheaters_ban_message "You have been automatically banned. If you believe this was done by error, please contact the server owner for support."

# Log ban actions to the "vmenu.log" file?
setr vmenu_log_ban_actions true

# Log kick actions to the "vmenu.log" file?
setr vmenu_log_kick_actions true

# This option will enable compatibility mode for els and other siren-control scripts by 
# disabling vMenu's control over vehicle sirens completely.
setr vmenu_use_els_compatibility_mode false

# This option will make the player invisible on tick if the option in player options is active making
#impossible for other scripts to alter invisible state
setr vmenu_handle_invisibility true

# When you set this to true, it will leave the current game session if a player uses the
# rockstar editor button in the recording options menu. (false by default).
setr vmenu_quit_session_in_rockstar_editor false

# Here you can set some info about your server which will be displayed in the "About Menu".
# The first one is just a small description message where you can tell the user about your community.
# Keep it short though, because the description box's size is limited.
# The second convar is for the url/domain name of your community, which will be displayed as a label on
# the right side of the info button. examples: https://www.vespura.com/hi/i/2018-12-09_23-43_9b003_349.png
setr vmenu_server_info_message "About this server, discord: vespura.com/discord"
setr vmenu_server_info_website_url "www.vespura.com"

# Set the keybind that will be used for the 'teleport to waypoint' keybind 
# Only used if enabled in the menu by the user, and if the user has permission
# to use the Teleport to Waypoint button in the Misc Settings submenu. This will
# only be active when the keyboard is being used. Controllers will not trigger this
# keybind unless the keyboard/mouse is being used at the same game frame.
setr vmenu_teleport_to_wp_keybind_key 168 # 168 / F7 by default

# If you set this to true, then players will not be able to spawn as their default
# saved multiplayer character whenever they join or respawn. This includes all staff members as well.
# This does NOT disable the "restore player appearance" option for non-mp peds.
setr vmenu_disable_spawning_as_default_character false

# Recommended to leave this disabled, but if you REALLY want to use animals as player peds then go ahead and enable this.
# You have been warned, this WILL cause game crashes to occur regularly.
setr vmenu_enable_animals_spawn_menu false

# Sets the PVP mode, 0 = do nothing, 1 = enable pvp (friendly fire) for everyone, 2 = disable pvp (friendly fire) for everyone.
# Note this is only set ONCE when the player joins. This is not forced every tick, other resources or client mods are able to override this.
# Default: 0
setr vmenu_pvp_mode 0

# Set this to true if you don't want vMenu to use any server information convars.
setr vmenu_disable_server_info_convars false

# Distance for playerblips to showup. This is using "game units" as measurement. It's unknown
# what this is in relation to meters or something similar, but 500.0 seems fine in most cases.
setr vmenu_player_names_distance 500.0

# Disables the entity model outlines, model hashes, entity handles development tools section.
setr vmenu_disable_entity_outlines_tool false

# This message gets added at the end of all ban messages, use this to show users where they can contact the server staff team in case
# they want to appeal it or if they have any questions.
setr vmenu_default_ban_message_information "Please contact the staff team by going to (support url) if you want to appeal this ban"

### Weather options ###
# Set this to false to disable weather sync from vMenu globally.
setr vmenu_enable_weather_sync true
# Set this to false to disable dynamic (automatic) weather changes.
setr vmenu_enable_dynamic_weather true
# The number of minutes between dynamic weather time changes. Value must be greater than 0.
setr vmenu_dynamic_weather_timer 15
# Sets the default weather type
setr vmenu_current_weather "clear"
# Whether or not artificial lights (blackout mode) is enabled by default.
setr vmenu_blackout_enabled false
# Weather change duration in whole seconds, default value is 30. Value must be between 0 and 45 (inclusive).
setr vmenu_weather_change_duration 30
# Enable manual snow effects, use this to enable the snow effects with any weather type.
# Can be overwritten in-game, this is just the default value used when starting the server.
# Combine with XMAS weather for best results.
setr vmenu_enable_snow false

### Time options ###
# Set this to false to disable time sync from vMenu globally.
setr vmenu_enable_time_sync true
# Set this to true if you want time to be frozen by default.
setr vmenu_freeze_time false
# This setting determines how long one in-game minute lasts in real time.
# By default, one GTA V minute, takes 2 seconds (2000 miliseconds).
# The value here is measured in miliseconds, and must be a positive number at least greater than 100.
setr vmenu_ingame_minute_duration 2000
# Set the default in-game hour when the server is started. Value must be between 0 and 23 (inclusive).
setr vmenu_current_hour 7
# Set the default in-game minute when the server is started. Value must be between 0 and 59 (inclusive).
setr vmenu_current_minute 0
# Setting this to true, will sync the in-game time to the system time of the server.
# Enabling this will prevent you from setting a custom time, freezing the time and changing the time duration.
setr vmenu_sync_to_machine_time false

#                                    vMenu PERMISSIONS                                      #
#             For help, see https://docs.vespura.com/vmenu/permissions-ref                  #

#####################################
#       PLAYERS / GROUPS SETUP      #
#####################################

# Add players to any group you want, can be group.admin, group.moderator or any other group.<name> you want.

# Admin group players:
##Perms Redacted###

# Moderator group players:

#############################################
#        SETTING UP GROUP INHERITANCE       #
#############################################
## Setup group inheritance, it's probably best you don't touch this unless you know what you're doing.
add_principal group.admin group.moderator

#########################################
#           PERMISSIONS SETUP           #
#########################################

####################################
#       GLOBAL PERMISSIONS         #
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.Everything" allow # (Don't touch this, unless you're stupid or you know what you're doing :^) !)

# Prevent admins from getting banned/kicked from the server.
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.DontKickMe" allow
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.DontBanMe" allow

# If the menu is set to menu_staff_only, then this will allow moderators and admins to use the menu.
add_ace group.moderator "vMenu.Staff" allow

# Allow anyone to use noclip.
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.NoClip" allow

##############################
#    ONLINE PLAYERS MENU     #
##############################
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.OnlinePlayers.Menu" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.OnlinePlayers.All" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.OnlinePlayers.Teleport" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.OnlinePlayers.Waypoint" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.OnlinePlayers.Spectate" allow

# Moderators & admins only:
add_ace group.moderator "vMenu.OnlinePlayers.Summon" allow
add_ace group.moderator "vMenu.OnlinePlayers.Kill" allow
add_ace group.moderator "vMenu.OnlinePlayers.Kick" allow
# Tempban allows bans up to 30 days, which is enough for moderators.
# Mods can also see the banned players list but will not be able to unban players.
add_ace group.moderator "vMenu.OnlinePlayers.TempBan" allow
add_ace group.moderator "vMenu.OnlinePlayers.ViewBannedPlayers" allow

# Admins are allowed to ban players permanently and also unban players.
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.OnlinePlayers.Identifiers" allow
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.OnlinePlayers.PermBan" allow
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.OnlinePlayers.Unban" allow

# This is not allowed for anyone by default, but if you really want it enabled then 
# I suggest you only enable this for the server owner/head of your staff team.
# add_ace group.admin "vMenu.OnlinePlayers.SeePrivateMessages" allow

#       PLAYER OPTIONS MENU        #
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.Menu" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.All" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.God" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.Invisible" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.UnlimitedStamina" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.FastRun" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.FastSwim" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.Superjump" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.NoRagdoll" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.NeverWanted" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.SetWanted" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.Ignored" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.StayInVehicle" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.MaxHealth" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.MaxArmor" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.CleanPlayer" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.DryPlayer" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.WetPlayer" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.VehicleAutoPilotMenu" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.Freeze" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.Scenarios" allow

#       VEHICLE OPTIONS MENU       #
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.Menu" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.All" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.God" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.KeepClean" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.Repair" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.Wash" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.Engine" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.BikeSeatbelt" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.SpeedLimiter" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.ChangePlate" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.Mod" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.Colors" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.Liveries" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.Components" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.Doors" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.Windows" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.Freeze" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.Invisible" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.TorqueMultiplier" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.PowerMultiplier" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.Flip" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.Alarm" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.CycleSeats" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.EngineAlwaysOn" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.NoSiren" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.NoHelmet" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.Lights" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.FixOrDestroyTires" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.Delete" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.Underglow" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.FlashHighbeamsOnHonk" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.DisableTurbulence" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.InfiniteFuel" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.VOFlares" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleOptions.VOPlaneBombs" allow

#       VEHICLE SPAWNER MENU       #
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Menu" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.All" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.DisableReplacePrevious" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.SpawnByName" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Addon" allow # allows you to spawn an addon car from the Addon Vehicles list.
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Compacts" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Sedans" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.SUVs" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Coupes" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Muscle" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.SportsClassic" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Sports" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Super" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Motorcycles" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.OffRoad" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Industrial" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Utility" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Vans" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Cycles" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Boats" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Helicopters" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Planes" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Service" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Emergency" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Military" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Commercial" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Trains" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.OpenWheel" allow

#       SAVED VEHICLES MENU        #
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.SavedVehicles.Menu" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.SavedVehicles.All" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.SavedVehicles.Spawn" allow

#      PERSONAL VEHICLE MENU       #
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PersonalVehicle.Menu" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PersonalVehicle.All" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PersonalVehicle.ToggleEngine" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PersonalVehicle.ToggleLights" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PersonalVehicle.KickPassengers" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PersonalVehicle.LockDoors" allow # This grants both locking and unlocking the doors.
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PersonalVehicle.Doors" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PersonalVehicle.SoundHorn" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PersonalVehicle.ToggleAlarm" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PersonalVehicle.AddBlip" allow # Adds a blip for your personal vehicle only.
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PersonalVehicle.ExclusiveDriver" allow # Allows you to become the exclusive driver of this vehicle.

#     PLAYER APPEARANCE MENU       #
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerAppearance.Menu" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerAppearance.All" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerAppearance.Customize" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerAppearance.SpawnSaved" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerAppearance.SpawnNew" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerAppearance.AddonPeds" allow

#        TIME OPTIONS MENU         #
# Restricted to moderators/admins by default.
add_ace group.moderator "vMenu.TimeOptions.Menu" allow
add_ace group.moderator "vMenu.TimeOptions.All" allow
#add_ace group.moderator "vMenu.TimeOptions.FreezeTime" allow
#add_ace group.moderator "vMenu.TimeOptions.SetTime" allow

#      WEATHER OPTIONS MENU        #
# Also restricted to moderators/admins by default.
add_ace group.moderator "vMenu.WeatherOptions.Menu" allow
add_ace group.moderator "vMenu.WeatherOptions.All" allow
#add_ace group.moderator "vMenu.WeatherOptions.Dynamic" allow
#add_ace group.moderator "vMenu.WeatherOptions.Blackout" allow
#add_ace group.moderator "vMenu.WeatherOptions.SetWeather" allow
#add_ace group.moderator "vMenu.WeatherOptions.RemoveClouds" allow
#add_ace group.moderator "vMenu.WeatherOptions.RandomizeClouds" allow

#       WEAPON OPTIONS MENU        #
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.Menu" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.All" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.GetAll" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.RemoveAll" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.UnlimitedAmmo" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.NoReload" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.Spawn" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.SpawnByName" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.SetAllAmmo" allow

###     WEAPON-SPECIFIC PERMISSIONS
# If you remove the "vMenu.WeaponOptions.All" permission, you can specify specific
# weapons that players can access using the weapon options menu by granting permissions
# for every weapon that you want to allow below. "vMenu.WeaponOptions.All" automatically grants all weapons.

# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.APPistol" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.AdvancedRifle" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.AssaultRifle" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.AssaultRifleMk2" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.AssaultSMG" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.AssaultShotgun" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.BZGas" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.Ball" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.Bat" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.BattleAxe" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.Bottle" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.BullpupRifle" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.BullpupRifleMk2" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.BullpupShotgun" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.CarbineRifle" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.CarbineRifleMk2" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.CombatMG" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.CombatMGMk2" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.CombatPDW" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.CombatPistol" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.CompactGrenadeLauncher" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.CompactRifle" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.Crowbar" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.Dagger" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.DoubleAction" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.DoubleBarrelShotgun" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.FireExtinguisher" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.Firework" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.Flare" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.FlareGun" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.Flashlight" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.GolfClub" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.Grenade" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.GrenadeLauncher" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.GrenadeLauncherSmoke" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.Gusenberg" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.Hammer" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.Hatchet" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.HeavyPistol" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.HeavyShotgun" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.HeavySniper" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.HeavySniperMk2" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.HomingLauncher" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.Knife" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.KnuckleDuster" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.MG" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.Machete" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.MachinePistol" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.MarksmanPistol" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.MarksmanRifle" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.MarksmanRifleMk2" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.MicroSMG" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.MiniSMG" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.Minigun" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.Molotov" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.Musket" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.NightVision" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.Nightstick" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.Parachute" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.PetrolCan" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.PipeBomb" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.Pistol" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.Pistol50" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.PistolMk2" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.PoolCue" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.ProximityMine" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.PumpShotgun" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.PumpShotgunMk2" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.RPG" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.Railgun" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.Revolver" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.RevolverMk2" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.SMG" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.SMGMk2" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.SNSPistol" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.SNSPistolMk2" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.SawnOffShotgun" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.SmokeGrenade" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.SniperRifle" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.Snowball" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.SpecialCarbine" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.SpecialCarbineMk2" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.StickyBomb" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.StunGun" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.SweeperShotgun" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.SwitchBlade" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.Unarmed" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.VintagePistol" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.Wrench" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.PlasmaPistol" allow  # xmas 2018 dlc (1604)
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.PlasmaCarbine" allow # xmas 2018 dlc (1604)
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.PlasmaMinigun" allow # xmas 2018 dlc (1604)
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.StoneHatchet" allow # xmas 2018 dlc (1604)
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.CeramicPistol" allow # xmas 2019 dlc (1868)
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.NavyRevolver" allow # xmas 2019 dlc (1868)
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.PericoPistol" allow # xmas 2020 dlc (2189)
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.MilitaryRifle" allow # xmas 2020 dlc (2189)
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponOptions.CombatShotgun" allow # xmas 2020 dlc (2189)

#       WEAPON LOADOUTS MENU       #
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponLoadouts.Menu" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponLoadouts.All" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponLoadouts.Equip" allow
# add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeaponLoadouts.EquipOnRespawn" allow

#        MISC SETTINGS MENU        #
# There is no vMenu.MiscSettings.Menu permission on purpose, some options in the misc settings menu
# should *ALWAYS* be allowed, so you can't restrict the opening of this menu!
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.MiscSettings.All" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.MiscSettings.ClearArea" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.MiscSettings.TeleportToWp" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.MiscSettings.TeleportToCoord" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.MiscSettings.ShowCoordinates" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.MiscSettings.ShowLocation" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.MiscSettings.JoinQuitNotifs" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.MiscSettings.DeathNotifs" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.MiscSettings.NightVision" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.MiscSettings.ThermalVision" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.MiscSettings.LocationBlips" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.MiscSettings.OverheadNames" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.MiscSettings.PlayerBlips" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.MiscSettings.TeleportLocations" allow
add_ace group.moderator "vMenu.MiscSettings.TeleportSaveLocation" allow # Only allowed for moderators by default
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.MiscSettings.ConnectionMenu" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.MiscSettings.RestoreAppearance" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.MiscSettings.RestoreWeapons" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.MiscSettings.DriftMode" allow
add_ace group.moderator "vMenu.MiscSettings.EntitySpawner" allow # Probably not the best idea to give this feature for everyone

#     VOICE CHAT OPTIONS MENU      #
# To disable vMenu's voice chat options, simply remove this section completely and vMenu won't touch voice chat at all.
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VoiceChat.Menu" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VoiceChat.All" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VoiceChat.Enable" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VoiceChat.ShowSpeaker" allow

# Staff voice channel is restricted to moderators/admins by default.
add_ace group.moderator "vMenu.VoiceChat.StaffChannel" allow

Unrelated to vMenu.