vMenu

Steps 3 and 4 of the installation instructions explain that, yes.

1 Like

Ayt thanks i’ll check that out now

i got a problem with vMenu. i changed the vmeny key to another key. but it keeps on the F2 key. what do i forget or doing wrong?

you have to put it in your server.cfg as well. same as the main vMenu key

1 Like

Hello! I noticed there has been an issue with my vMenu and I cannot seem to fix it. I had myself and some others as an administrator and it recently stopped working. Is there any way I can fix this? Already tried adding permissions.cfg to my server.cfg folder and adding exec permissions.cfg at the top of my server.cfg but it didn’t work. Thank you!

Hey dude, u cool? To make all the steam identifiers work again with your server. U just need to follow this tutorial. Take a look

Steam API FiveM
ps* Sorry for my bad english

Thank you. it worked!

whats with the extra 1 and 2 options with doors in the menu like could you do that and set it to work in zmodeler3 and what would be the values.

How can I disbale voice chat? It doesnt work to remove the lines? :confused:

every time i start the server it shows this and even when i just put it in and follow the steps it still does this any help

For some reason vMenu stopped working when I updated it. I cant use the latest version because when I go to upload the files to my server, it dosent accept the .so file. Does anyone know why?

Hello how I cant disable voice? When I remove all lines so didnt work it. I restart server and see the voice in vMenu started… Thanks for help

Hello!
We’ve been using vMenu for a little while now, its an awesome admin menu !
Unfortunately, our ban list is stuck at 602 players, we banned 640 persons now and the last 30 persons cant be unbanned as we dont see them in the list
How could we fix this? thanks

We had a server update a few hours ago and now the vMenu permissions aren’t working anymore and all permissions are set correctly. So if someone could please help that would be great

you need to physically remove this from the client either by permissions or by removing it from the code of vMenu itself

It doesn’t sound like a vMenu issue, It seems you have a weapon resource that isn’t working properly.

I know i’m not Vespura but you will get told the same thing, Custom stuff other than what vMenu provides will need to be developed on your own.

Hey guys I recently have problem with vmenu. I have “replace previous vehicle” option unchecked and still can’t spawn multiple vehicles. When I spawn any vehicle, previous one gets removed. I would reset my vmenu local files but I have so many cars and peds saved that I dont wanna lose them…

1 Like

Why does my Discord crash when I try and spawn a vehicle?

Because that car is broken?