💎 Vixity RP | [Economy] [Whitelisted] | Community Decides | Police | EMS | Legal Jobs | Real Estate | Black Market | Gun Crafting

I have been at Vixity for about 8 months now. When I first started, I came into this community thinking that I wanted to be in a place where I was listened for my ideas. Ilagd (Vixity Owner) went out of his way to listen to everything I had to say. He was cool, calm and collected. Ilagd never once turned down to listen to me about my concerns and/or comments.

Apart from that, ilagd is extremely talented when it comes to developing. About 80% of the time, he can figure out a fix to the issue and he’s all about making and giving new content to the community.

The community is filled with great people and staff who are willing go out of their way to make sure your Roleplay experience is unique and eye opening.

Vixity Roleplay is a great place to play and I recommend it for anyone who hasn’t tried it yet.

2 Likes

joined vixity a long time ago, after 2 days of being here i removed all other servers from my discord, i know this was the right place for me, such a friendly community, amazing staff who tend to all of our needs within 12 hours of anything being asked or requested, i had no experience in role play before joining this city now my character has a full life story, if anyone is looking for s truly special city where we care about the community’s opinions vixity is the place to be!

2 Likes

This is truly the best community I have ever been apart of and will continue to be apart of, the staff is amazing & so are the rest of the people. Everybody in this city is always willing to lend a helping hand with just about anything, the amount of awesome RP & laughs we have is truly incredible. On a scale of 1-10 Vixity is 1000000 highly recommend amazing people & amazing experiences!

1 Like