Vix

Vixity RP is a new open beta RP server

7 Likes

Best out there!!! Vixity to the moon.

1 Like

Hot Damnnnnnnnnn - overload of love <3

1 Like

Lets go Vixity!! BEST CITY in fivem, amazing dev, mods, admins and people!

2 Likes

Respect.

2 Likes

bump bump bump

1 Like

BUMP!

2 Likes

!bump

1 Like

Would deff recommend flying in!

1 Like

Amazing city, also very beginner friendly. Great staff who really listens to their players. If your looking for a nice place to call home, congrats you just found it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Vixity, the city where you truly shape yourself into whatever you want to be

Best server I’ve ever bin in, dropped all other servers after a month in this, the opportunities are endless, the admins are amazing and so quick to respond, fix any problem your having or do there best to, great community with weekly events, would highly recommend this server, just need to give it time and look beyond what you see, so come fly in, get a beer at the yellow jack or some of Lucky’s delicious bachino bleeders in his fine establishment, vixity is the place to be!!! Gangs, drugs, police, craftable guns, amazing mlos, it’s endless and always receiving constant updates, don’t miss out!!!

Currently have active gangs and motorcycle clubs looking for members

Pd is hiring with a very smooth application process and amazing people doing the training

Ems is currently hiring with a smooth application process

A city you definitely don’t wanna miss out on, we strive for great RP scenes and to make sure everyone is comfortable and has a blast

People from all around the world are welcome that’s the beauty of it this place is nationwide!!!

I personally have made some of the best friends here and so can you!!!

1 Like

love you all <3

1 Like

Staff are super friendly and very helpful. hardly any issues at all. and if any they are easily resolved.
Quality of RP throughout the server is top notch, everyone gets involved.

1 Like

Great city, Great community, Great staff, Great RP! I highly recommend!

1 Like