This Server Has Been Closed!!!

36 Likes

bump to the top

1 Like

what is your discord name?

1 Like

https://discord.gg/Yk7zRNY

1 Like

Vivid RP is a community that values good roleplay and an optimized experience for the player. I’ve made many friends playing with the folks in charge of Vivid.

There are opportunities to grow with your friends in your own ways and establish yourselves in a city like this. I can’t stress enough how smooth the city runs in comparison to the more cluttered and overrun servers where players may not be so quick to invite or interact with newbies.

You can get started by joining the community discord: https://discord.gg/Yk7zRNY

From there, entrance into the city is quick and easy!

5 Likes

Conducting whitelist interviews today… EMS, Police, Mods

Hop in discord so we can get to know you https://discord.gg/Yk7zRNY

Looking forward to seeing you in the City!

2 Likes

Come check us out! You won’t be disappointed.

1 Like

Bump to the top

1 Like

Interviewing Police and EMS candidates as well as moderators/community managers today.

Other whitelisted jobs available as well, inquire within.

We also have a small group of dedicated EU players and are looking to expand our community in those timezones as well.

Also, now offering a 25-50k signing bonus for whitelisted jobs (Police, EMS, Car Dealer, Taxi, etc) after two weeks of solid performance on the job.

1 Like

This server is a great server to be on. It really is a friendly community anyone can get some RP out of this community :slight_smile: when i gave it a shot i found the people are awesome and they give some great laughs. The RP is there and the people there really make you feel at home :slight_smile: Definitely a place I choose to stay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

City is poppin tonight!

Thanks to all our friends old and new

Still looking for some excellent staff, especially in need of some folks with knowledge of FiveM and TeamSpeak troubleshooting who might be willing to cover our Support channels in Discord. We are getting a fair number of players who are new to FiveM and needing assistance getting settled into the city.

Great to see the FiveM community expanding.

1 Like

Our city is growing like crazy!

Now is the time to get in on the ground floor.

Come join in on the great RP.

1 Like

PD is open for recruiting and running police academy for new recruits this evening, come on down. Or text us “Police” on your phone in Game to setup a time.

Great place to find a new community! Very accepting people and even more exceptional staff! 10/10 recommend!

2 Likes

Vivid is amazing.
It’s full of friends and fun…
Come join us!
:Ăž

2 Likes

Continuing to recruit EMS, Police and moderators, as well as Car Dealer and other Civilian positions.

DOJ positions are now available as well, inquire in the city, or in Discord.

• Chief Justice
  • Judge
  • DA
  • ADA
  • Lawyer
  • Paralegal
1 Like

We are still looking for new people to join our growing population. Come give us a try!

1 Like

Our city has been growing and we are seeing new faces daily. However it’s a bit like a middle school dance at the moment. I think there are quite a few standing along the wall to see what happens. We need to get people out on the dance floor to ease the tension so that the shy ones will join in.

With that being said, Cooper & Dr. Bluestone will be sponsoring 2 large events on Saturday night.

First we will have a demolition derby. Top 3 will win a cash prize.
1st. place is $50,000
2nd place is $30,000
3rd place is $20,000

After the derby there will be a fight night. Fist fights with kicks allowed. NO WEAPONS!
Winner takes all $50,000

These are very large prizes! Just think of the cars you can buy (so good old coop can re-coop his money)

Invite your friends! Everyone is welcome to join in!!!

The first event will start at 10:00pm est.

1 Like

Conducting Interviews

DOJ positions available, Judge and Lawyers

Sheriff, Chief and Trooper positions potentially open as well for dedicated experienced law enforcement professionals.

Bonus up to 50k at the end of your second week (amount dependent on your level of activity)

Lost MC is also recruiting (selling illegal weapons, etc)
Associate at Smoke on The Water and other civilian jobs available as well (may also offer bonuses).

Tony Phillips

1 Like