VITAL RP | QB-Core | Serious RP | Active Staff/Devs/Owner | White-listed LEO/EMS/FIRE | White-listed Aircraft | White-listed Gangs | Whitelisted Jobs | Non-WhiteListed Jobs | Drugs/Black Market | A.I. Interaction | Custom Scripts

Shut yo goofy ass up long neck ass bitch. On the dead homies If you post more shit slandering my favorite server I will Crip walk on yo neck. Vital #1

7 Likes

You sit here and bash on her, but look how immature and juvenile you people are. To everyone reading this, the ArmyVet_CheatingWife is a member of this communities staff Iā€™m assuming as both replies here are personally directed. This is the community of this server. A Dev who is money hungry and does absolutely nothing, and a power tripping owner who is all about MY and not the US. These people donā€™t care about the community, they would rather let the Dev and his friends be complete shitlords than actually care about their community. Donā€™t believe me, just let me know what your opinion of Rocky and Jay Libro are, they are Dev friends. -10/10

1 Like

Broā€¦ go play a different server your the biggest shitlord that was on Vital tbhā€¦ You would FailRP every chance there was manā€¦ this is Serious RP not some screw around server. Thank you for coming VITAL 10/10 expect the lying ex staff Faded/Kenzie and then the shitlords like you. You also sound like a living meme.

2 Likes

I have proof kenzie if you dont go away and just leave it be iā€™ll sit here and post videoā€™s and screenshots of every instance you 2 exploited lied etcā€¦dont go there. Stop trying to make us look bad when the 2 of you are 100 percent in the wrongā€¦

1 Like

You literally said you were going to leak all of my assets (eup, car liveries, etcā€¦) soooo

2 Likes

Hello, I am the Sub-Director of VitalRP and the one who assisted in deciding to ban this player. We had compelling evidence of them exploiting, abusing powers, not providing consistent serious RP, and lying to senior staff. We initially only removed them from staff and were going to allow them to maintain all whitelist positions and such, however during the meeting where we terminated them they began to slander the owner and community. We at that point decided to ban them as they were continuing to cause drama and violate our guidelines. After the removal from the community, they began a slander campaign including posts such as these and creating Discords that are meant to steal our players. They also threatened to leak our custom server files. We, as the administration team, ask you to ignore this slander and look into our community yourself.

4 Likes

ArmyVet_CheatingWife is not a member of our staff team. Myself and Dakobra (the Director/Owner) are the only staff members who have commented on these posts. The dev you are referring to has barely been paid for his time and any pay that he has gotten has come out of the ownerā€™s pocket not the community donations. The owner, Dakobra, has made it a point that this community is all about its members. Not sure how this decision to ban members that were causing drama proves he is power-hungry when it was a unanimous decision made by six administration members. Please refrain from the slander, especially when you have no idea who or what you are talking about.

5 Likes

Hands down one of the most well developed servers Iā€™ve seen in a while with a great support team. Glad to be able to watch this server grow!

4 Likes

talk about childishā€¦

3 Likes

Big salute to our troop out there working hard

2 Likes

This is the first server Iā€™ve been able to stay on longer than a day. I love it here. Solid rp and great mods.

4 Likes

Vital Revitalized is launching on Tuesday 8/3/2021. Come check it out and help stress test the server

1 Like

Great Community that has thrived on RP, Good development team that goes the extra mile to keep people happy and the easy of life going. They dont use leaked scripes either :slight_smile:

The community people stream and make their highlights on :slight_smile: Revitalize your RP at Vital :slight_smile:

Join today and get into the action Vital RP

3 Likes

Weā€™re back! :smiley:

1 Like

bing chilling