vRP Old Post

VirtualRP 2.0 is Looking For Police!

VirtualRP has gotten off to a great start to its server growth, and while we couldn’t be happier than to find ourselves trending in the right direction, we’re very much looking for qualified officers to join our ranks in the San Andreas State Police.

So whether you’re wanting to be a part of the State Police, or maybe one of the criminals trying to flee them, give us a look! We promise, you won’t find a community that listens, and treats you better than we do. https://discord.gg/virtualrp

VirtualRP

Again, as an active player, I urge anyone looking for a new city to hop into to try this one. There’s so many unique features but also maybe a few that you’re used to.

The city is of course fairly new to launch but it definitely has a tonn going for it compared to others.

They even have a damn suggestions tab on their discord server, so if you see something you like the look of, then you can actually suggest it to the staff to implement into the server, along with vehicle requests. Everything is taken into account.

Give VRP a try today, I can definitely see the size of it growing rapidly in the coming weeks.

Such an amazing community that I’m so happy to be a part of. Ever since day one, everyone has been welcoming, and supportive through everything. The staff team that runs VRP has always been so open on what their plan and vision is and what they strive for. They listen to suggestions, they are active and always answer questions that players have, and I have never run into such a place in a long while. The city has so much that you can do and really aims for giving any type of person the ability to do anything their heart desires. To robberies, police force, to a delivery man, to drag races and beach parties, no matter the new opening, I can see such potential for this community and I cannot wait to see what it becomes. :slightly_smiling_face:

:cheese:

VirtualRP 2.0 is Hiring!

Have you ever wanted to be a part of the Medical Department, or the Police Department yet, you’ve never had any luck because you didn’t have the experience required? Don’t fear, VirtualRP is here! We take all of our applications into consideration and even if you have no experience we have high command in both departments ready and willing to train any rookie that comes into our ranks. Do you have experience and want to be in a department that is structured yet doesn’t treat this like you’re obligated to be on-duty 24/7? Again, don’t fear! VirtualRP is here. So what are you waiting for? Come join the best damn FiveM Community you’ll ever be a part of.

Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/virtualrp
Server IP: game.virtualrp.net

VirtualRP

Ever since joining this server in early development it’s grown an absolute tonne in player base and in the quality of the server. It’s still hardly a week old, and it has great staff that make you feel welcome above all else, and there are very few issues in city that you have to deal with. They’ve got updates coming with like 30+ new custom vehicles and their emergency departments really stand out. I don’t think I’ve ever been part of a server that has such professional police or ems. I have to hand it to the lady who runs SAMS, she’s really exceptional on all the small details and it’s a treat to be a part of the roleplay in this server!

VirtualRP 2.0 is Looking For More Members!

Isn’t that the most obvious headline you’ll ever read “Looking for more members?” Yeah… I failed myself being my own creative team. ANYWAY. VirtualRP is looking to grow its community and we want to make sure everyone knows that we are more than welcoming to new and experienced role-players. You don’t have to fear being left out because you’re nervous - we just want you to go out there and have fun! We are also hiring Police/EMS currently, so if you have any interest in that department get yourself in VirtualRP today!

Server IP: game.virtualrp.net

VirtualRP

Great community , very welcoming. Should give them a look for sure!

Thank you very much for the kind words! The player base we have may still be small as we grow into our second week but it’s definitely one of the best communities in FiveM. The server’s not too shabby too :wink:

Come on and join us!

Omega bump

Our developers have just gotten the server fine-tuned in OneSync, we’re actively a 64 slot player server already and we’ve still got a huge update incoming! Don’t miss out - get yourself in the best FiveM community, VirtualRP.

Discord Invite : https://discord.gg/virtualrp

I have spent two weeks on this server from helping dev test to the state it’s currently in and all I can say is I don’t have any interest in going anywhere else. Keep up the awesome work Krash & Adam!

Undeserved Bump.

Yeetbump

A massive update was launched today, with a bunch of great features! Come check it out!

Come join the community that makes you feel right at home, with custom vehicles, liveries, uniforms and more. You won’t regret becoming a part of VirtualRP!

Love this place! The new update they just let out revamped the entire voice system and they even added radios! So excited for what’s to come!

Can definitely agree that this version on VRP stands way over the original one, so many more improvements and more experience behind making the server.

They released their custom robbery! My god is it hard. It’s even possible to do without police around, and I’ve heard it gives some pretty great rewards. EDIT: They just made it even harder and you definitely need a small group to do this. - Seems like they’re throwing out updates every other day. Really nice to see active developers listening to their community. EDIT 2: Just had a bunch of fun tonight, was rivalling a gang and had a good shootout.

VirtualRP has a strong base for its community however we are in need of a lot more players. We’ve recently added so many awesome features that we hope you enjoy, and we’ve added a 100K starting bonus for new players entering the city hoping we can get some of you to check us out!

Come on and join the fun, we’re only a click away!