Virtual Network Open Community Serious Roleplay | 3 LEO Departments | Optimised Server. https://discord.gg/g7HfSRZ

Bump.

Our Sheriff Department has had a recent uplift and is now looking for new deputies to help keep the state safe

Big Bump.

We have recently upped the server limit to 48 as we have maxed the server daily.

Come see. we have Leadership/Command and Head spots open.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

BUMP

We are currently looking for a head, to help lead our LAPD in the right direction,

If you have experience being a head with members 20+ in the department and have good skills, Join the discord or message me. - 𝓢𝓪𝓶™#0001

Serious people only please. not looking to waste any more time.

1 Like

Great server! It is always looking for newcomers and veterans to fill positions large and small alike! Come check it out!

2 Likes

bump

looking for new players :slight_smile:

1 Like

this server is the best omg

1 Like

BUMP

We have recently opened 2 position that we need help with,

1, Media Team Lead, Responsible for brining and organising videos from the server, finding streamers and youtubers.

2, Business manager, Responsible for our player run businesses, 24/7 owners. mechanic shop owners and so on.

If you are looking for a new community with a push on development and for your voice to be heard. then you know where you need to be, join our discord below.

1 Like

This server is AMAZING, I have been in it for almost 9 months and it has to have been the best Roleplay server I have ever been on. I highly suggest this server if you guys are looking for a new server to Roleplay on! (Discord link: https://discord.gg/sF2JuKK )

2 Likes

Bump

You should just join honestly, its great

1 Like

Bump,

We have a full server every night and we have recently opened our racing side to this server to open more RP ideas to the community.

If you’re an LEO with experience, join up. I think you might like it. Civs, we have many things for you to do

1 Like

BUMP

This server is amazing, and we currently are in need of department members! We also have a new racing/gang discord in which people can partake in official races! I love this server, and we have new fleets for all departments and a whole lot of civ cars, 10/10 recommend and the server is usually full, with 48 max slots. The devs have optimized it, and it works without lag on onesync. If you need a new RP community I heavily recommend. Very noob friendly as well.

2 Likes

Development of 2.0 is underway, new scripts custom MLOs. Looking for new players, new and experienced welcome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We are currently developing the biggest change to Virtual Roleplay, Don’t miss anything, server invite above.

1 Like

Im extremely happy i found this community. everyone in here is just one big family. by far the best server ive ever been apart of

3 Likes

Very Good Server owners and high staff are very kind and helpful 100% would recommend this server to any new to FiveM.

1 Like

Virtual Roleplay is a great community to begin your journey as an entrepreneur, a trucker, a garbage man; anything you can think of, Virtual Roleplay can create it. The immersion that will ensue in Virtual Roleplay’s update will continue to expand and extrapolate your end game wants and needs. The staff are well respected and go through due process to help you in any means necessary. Join today and try it for yourself!

2 Likes

Very good server,nice people,good staff/admins/mods its a very fun server.

2 Likes

It’s a Very good server really! I would recommend virtual roleplay to play on. We have very nice people and amazing roleplay who come to join us today! - General Kenobi

1 Like

This server is really good but some of the people on the server can or will be a pain in the ass for long time Role Players. If you are just starting RP this perfect fit for you as this server can have endless possibilities all from cop to street racer and much more.

1 Like

We have recently opened out 2.0 server, new scripts, new vehicle, new RP. many new things to do. come by and give us a try.

We have opened out business discord, allowing players to create and run their own business how they choose.