Vespucci Police Department [MLO]

Video: Vespucci Police Department [MLO]

Upgrade your role-playing game to a new level with the grand interior of Vespucci Police Department!
This interior was designed specifically for those who love the details in their game:
Conference rooms, offices of heads of departments, large workspaces, a gym, parking lots, a dining room, a laboratory, 7 floors and much more are available in this interior
Make your server more unique with the Vespucci Police Department interior!

Features:

• 3 Conference rooms
  • 2 Dining rooms
  • 4 Division rooms
  • Laboratory
  • 2 Workspace
  • Underground parking
  • Cell place
  • 4 Interrogatories
  • 2 Training rooms
  • Gym class
  • Chief room
  • Cloakroom
  • Bath room
  • Armory room
  • Evidence room
    And more…

Purchase: TEBEX STORE

FIX (21/04/21):

- fixed collision;
- fixed light;
- fixed garage doors;
- fixed occlusion;
- fixed blinking, invisible props and peds;
- optimised.

Other works:
[MLO] CITY HALL ROCKFORD
[MLO] LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF GRAPESEED
[MLO] Italian Cafe Vespucci

[MLO] Richman House

[MLO] Davis Motel and Shop 24/7

Rockford Police Department Headquarters [MLO]

Davis Sheriff`s Station [MLO] + LSPD Theme

Vespucci Police Department [MLO]

Vapid Auto Centre [MLO]

Rockford Luxury Autos Showroom [MLO]

Rockford Hills Rich House Interior [MLO]

[MLO] Night Club Maisonette 10

[MLO] Vinewood Auto Showroom

More images: Vespucci Police Dept. [MLO] More images

FIXED 1.0:

• Fixed of portals that connect the floors (Right and left stairs);
  • Fixed collision building and interior;
  • Optimised interior;
  • Changed interior light and display.

FIXED 2.0:

• Fixed collisions issues from outside doors, walls and etc.;
  • Fixed portals;
  • Optimised interior.

FIXED 3.0:

• Fixed doors in stairs;
  • Fixed stair for garage;
  • Fixed crash when you going into basement;
  • Optimised interior.

All fixes included in package

Our clients who buy interior write me in PM

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

17 Likes

This map cost more than my bike…

Great release but we are not living in DubaĂŻ mate :wink:

9 Likes

changed price for you, mate :grin: Just this project take more time on my life

i have to agree, Good luck on trying to get anyone to back this up with the price you ask for, WAY to much, I could buy/rent VPS for the much + buy 3 - 4 extra scripts, I would consider putting it at around 20 - 50 pound/Dollars, But it looks good, but there another Vespucci out there that people would rather pay for

4 Likes

Removed discord link, please review Releases rules.

It’s a good release, and we can tell you’ve put a lot of effort into it; however most servers won’t be able to justify $250 on one map; on-top of all their other bills. Good luck with sales, however.

3 Likes

There is another person who did this map that sells individual floors. I’m sure you know who I speak of. Anyway, maybe split up your model and go that route. Just a thought. Although I agree that the price is too rich for my blood, I also understand the amount of work that goes into a major project like this.

On that note, consider the route that Gabz took with MRPD. It’s a good sized interior that has been reimagined. Meaning, it’s not just retextured. He sells it very cheap for the quality that it is and sells a LOT of them. You might get three or four buyers at your price, but consider that he has gotten hundreds at his price. Who made more money while at the same time providing an affordable product.

3 Likes

To be honest, you can’t compare Gabz with non fame authors… bcs Gabz has big community and
mostly mappers not. That is too hard to say “He selling way more quality map for less money”.

Gabz has way more customers and he will get way more money for his work and he is not alone, without Denis Gabz can’t do what he doing with Denis now.

5 Likes

@Artex.Studio Great interior! Really like it! Would it be possible to make the garage larger? Would be nice with like 10 more parking spaces.
Edit: Also, the door to the garage opens the wrong way!

2 Likes

Thanks for this words!! Yes, sure! Later I send changelogs for this interior

1 Like

A lot Better Pricing now, for reasonal size building + assets I will defo be buying this next month once payday comes around.

2 Likes

Gabz doesn’t even create the interiors. Denis from his team does tho. Gabz just takes all the credit

5 Likes

Question, is the model unlocked, ie. is it possible to edit textures and models in the MLO? Thanks for your response.

2 Likes

This model have copyright notice. All changes in this model and further sell not on my behalf prohibited!
Thanks for your question!)

1 Like

I did not mean with the intention of selling it, I meant the ability to customize the models and textures to fit the community I am a part of (most removing the police decals and removing the “protect and serve” motto). It would not get shared or sold further, and would be used only within that community. Is that possible?

1 Like

I would just like to say well done on taking on board everyones feedback regarding the price :slight_smile:
It really is a stunning MLO and now is definitely worth the price you ask :slight_smile: Not for my server i dont think right now, but i do hope you get many sales now, again great job!!!

2 Likes

In itself a very good map stops me personally only two mistakes that would be the doors in the stairwells and the one with the collision
but as I said otherwise is a very good map :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks for your words! In Monday I fixed some problems

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, that possible