Very Experineced FiveM Developer and Sys.Admin [Google Cert] - Available for hire

bump. available for more work

available for more work

Just sent you a friend request on discord :slight_smile:

This guy’s a scammer. Don’t ever work with him.

1 Like

Complete scammer.

This guy atlas first came to my server with good intentions, very shortly after that I found out how much of a bad person and even worse developer he is.

Atlas only wanted to work on the things that benefitted his character in city and not the city as a whole. Even after giving him over $1000 in donation items.

When his lack of work, effort and bad attitude forced us to bring on another dev to help work with him, he crashed out, started tampering with our server files and breaking things that we couldn’t fix.

Afterwards, he was fired and we thought it was over, little did we know, atlas stole our server files and tried reselling them to other people who thankfully reported it to us.

Atlas is a complete scammer, absolutely horrible to work with and will ruin your server. DO NOT HIRE THEM.

He took money from me for the script, it’s been half a month and he did some nonsense. It’s not his script at all, he took a ready-made one and added some nonsense.

He will cheat you - do not work with him!

I find it lame that you have the nerve to call me a scammer after I decided not to continue doing free work for you and by free because you were offering in game items such as cars and clothing that I had to buy from their developer and you only put it in your server files and even that part I did for myself. and saying that I stole your files that is not possible because your files are completely locked by their developers because they are fxap so you can stop the BS :slight_smile: and thank you!

Even the new developer you got left you, and your still blamming the developers its the bs server owners bro, I donated over 400$ to your server with reciepts have some respect at least with my money.