Vermont State RP | Custom Scripts |NEED STAFF| Realistic RP| Friendly New Community

Vermont State Roleplay

Official VSR Info

Discord : https://discord.gg/VbvDRF4

Application : Can Be Found In Discord! 10

Our mission | Who are we?

VSR strives to create a realistic Roleplaying environment. We started off as a couple of friends messing around on servers VSR is not filled with amateurs. Our Owners and staff have been with the platform for years and understand the hardship of creating a Community and are prepared to tackle any bumps in the road that may arise, we are prepared. We have realistic expectations from our members, we do not require your week to be focused around us. Our mission is to create a fun, enjoyable, unique experience for new and experienced members to come into and call their home. We plan on making you apart of us, not just a number.

Your Opportunity

In VSR you have the opportunity to shine. New Members are recognized here, your successes will not go unnoticed. handwork and dedication is highly appreciated by our staff and will allow you to occupy high ranking positions.

Key Features

Client Mod are Enabled.
Custom replace and add-on wheels.
All the usual stuff e.g. indicators/cuff/hands up/Advanced Siren Control/Etc
Many Custom Commands Ingame
Custom Roleplay Menu
Completely Custom Discord
Blaine County RP
All Types of RP Allowed

All Departments

SAHP (Highway Patrol)- Wanted

BCSO (Sheriff’s Department) - Wanted

SAFR (Fire/EMS) - Wanted

Communications Dep. - Wanted

Civilian Operations - Wanted

Our Owner/Coowner

Owner - 𝓐𝓛3𝓧#9999
Coowner - eknjack#9555

bump!

bump!

!bump

Very immature owners, Screaming and shouting. Also posting unprofessional slurs in general on discord.
Pretty sure they are like 12 or 13.

!bump

u got banned deal with it bud no need to come in here and get mad have a nice day

I never got banned, I left…

Hi, I am blobbie the server management of the server, If you have any problems please feel free to dm me at Blobbie °꒳°#1368 on discord. Im sorry to hear about you terrible experience within the server. The owners have been spoken too and it is now against the server rules as I’ve stepped up we are trying to stop it.