Vehicles.meta causing 5R to crash?

Ok so I have a very strange issue that I can not iron out recently I can not enter FiveReborn with my modified vehicles.meta without it crashing upon entering the server. Should I make a new vehicles.meta or am I putting it in the wrong place since the update? File location: citizen>common>data>levels>gta5. seems to be the only thing crashing it besides PLD and I already removed that, but every time I place the vehicles.meta in the location above it crashes loading it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You need a vehicles.meta from before the latest DLCs, that seems to be a thing…

i use the one from 505.2 and it works

1 Like

Alright I’ll try that and see, thanks guys.

No matter which vehicles.meta I use I get the same crash loading into server, says that its trying to pull it from commoncrc and that folder doesnt exist everything else pulls from common>data not commoncrc>data. Any ideas?

This is the crash error I keep getting [Window Title]
pΛ Fatal Error

[Main Instruction]
pΛ has stopped working

[Content]
An error caused pΛ to stop working. A crash report has been uploaded to the pΛ developers. If you require immediate support, please visit something and mention the details below.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash ID: ac63ad40-2b0b-496e-a6c5-92024b2c09be (use Ctrl+C to copy)

No idea how but I have it working now. wish I knew what I did so I could share it with everyone. Feel free to lock this thread now

Most likely a fuck-up in the data file itself.