[ Vehicles ] Desync

I’ve been facing this problem for almost 2 days now

I’ve tried SetVehicleDoorsLocked , SetVehicleDoorsLockedForAllPlayers , SetVehicleDoorsLockedForPlayer These native function only work well if I am alone in the server, but if there is another person in the server the native will start to mess up,
you can see in the console that after these natives triggered [ Not everytimes but most when another person in the server ] it has warned that [ Couldn’t pass control for reason 5 ] and I’ve no clue about this thing, I also tried using the decor to register it on the vehicle and try to change the value from the decor instead but it ended up the same way [ Couldn’t pass control for reason 5 ] It also happened on BOTH [ Onesync and NO-Onesync server ] I did try running these around on the empty server also but the problem still occurs ,

And I also try the Locksystem3.1 from [Release] LockSystem 3.1 (Updated the 07/16/2018) [BETA] it has ended up the same

The only way that came up to my mind is to store the lock variable on the server-side and triggered it on the client every time people tryna enter the vehicles [ Client -> Server -> Client ] which seem to be a bad idea to me