Vehicle Mods not loading on first load into server! {Help please!}

Dear FiveM/Community

So I have been developing my server for quite a while and I have been doing it as a side project. And I have made many servers and deleted them but I have had the same issue on all the servers… Everytime someone loads into the server they have to disconnect and reconnect to be able to see any mods on any Addon vehicles and I have to do it too. I dont know how to fix it, no other servers have this issue and I cant find anyone else that has or is having this issue. Can someone please help me! Thanks!

Regards,
AusLads
WarHogRaider

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

If they joined the First time that could be cus of him downloading everything from the server.

Check F8 to see if the files are being loaded when you try to spawn in the vehicle. You should be able to see if the file is being downloaded or if there is an error. Generally on first load it takes longer for the vehicles to load in as they have to download and stream.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.