Removed post

[Post removed by author]

4 Likes

Fun showcase :grin:

3 Likes

Looks really nice, I have a few questions.

What is the performance on it?
I assume this works with all locked vehicles?
Is it fully unlocked and on buy do I get access to the source code?

Hello Tugamars,

It has been completely optimised to run as smoothly as possible.

Yes, It works with any locked vehicle.

You get the full source code including the HTML portion of the script :slight_smile:

hope that helps

1 Like

Very cool! Love seeing new minigames

Is there a way to blacklist npc vehicles? For example for ai taxi, so doors aren’t locked. And other scripts vehicles?

1 Like

Well, you can either disable strict vehicle locking which will only lock naturally spawned vehicles and any vehicles spawned by a script should be ignored, if you want to prevent players from lockpicking certain vehicles you could do that by blacklisting an vehicle class at the moment

1 Like

Interesting. I have seen this in a House Theft Game lol

Man, you don’t need to repost it every 15 or 30 days, I’ve already seen this script at least 4 times in 4 different posts, you deleted all the others but one, please stop spamming:

As stated below “This script has been released before for ESX Framework, we’ve worked out a way to do make it standalone although it has few less features due to the lack of framework (That’s why it’s released separately for a lower price)

It’s been re-released as a standalone version for lower price due to different and lack of some features. Before that it was unlisted from the forums because the mods thought that it was obfuscated which it was not so the mod listed it again

ok, understood, my bad, I just said that because I’ve seen it a lot of time but if you changed it to standalone that’s nice, I’m sorry

1 Like

does this work with addon cars ?

Yes, it does