Vehicle and Garage problems. Pulling my hair out

Hiya all im so hoping some1 can help me im at my wits end.
Ive added some cars into my server and i can spawn them in using the “AdminMenu” with no problems but at 1st i couldnt buy them to store in my garage, i figured out i needed to add them to my “shared.lua” and now i can buy from the menu but when i store them in garage they DO NOT show at all. They do show as owned in the “player.vehicles sql”.

My next problem is with the dealership, if i put addon cars in the catagories list and click on one it comes up “model loading” and stays at that but if i add them to the shop floor they apear fine and can be brought/strored but still cant take them back out the garage.
Ive attached an image of the error in the F8 console.
Im also on a QBcore Base.

It would be helpful if you would copy / paste the parts of the scripts that are referenced in that error message.

I’m seeing a lot of these posts where people are asking for help - but not providing enough information for anyone to actually be able to help them.

Explaining how qb vehicleshop works you need to add your desired vehicle to qb-core/shared.lua too don’t forget that

Sorry i didnt know at the time where the problem layed but all sorted now thankyou

All sorted thankyou

You can mark this as answer and close this topic

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.