Vanishing traffic

Me and my buddy are having an issue with traffic vanishing in front of us. I have a short video showing it and we are needing help fixing this. Any Ideas on how to get this fixed?

bump

this is happening on my server and other servers i have joined over the last few days as well

anyone got a clue?

This is caused by combining older server versions with the latest client; a server version above 2652 is required for population to work correctly.

Even with the latest recommended being 2430?

Yes, that number not being changed does not change the minimum requirement for population to work.

If you (or anyone) can confirm newer versions work well under load the recommended number can be changed.

Got it, thank you. I have never tried anything about the current recommended.

Hello, I will look if we have the latest version but I think yes and the pnj and pnj véhicles always on the road… Some ghost vehicle and and some pnj stuck on the road…

“the latest version” at the time of this writing would be 2703.

Yeah I will try it now! I think we are on 20xx.

Thzbks for your answer!

Thank you for the answers my friend. I have passed this information along to our lead man for the server I am on. Much appreciated.

Syn

When we updated the server to the latest 26.7.1 we get this message about using a whitelist, and we have not set up any whitelisting, and until zap updates we cannot fix it. We downgraded back to 25.6.7 and we can get in again with vanishing traffic.