Valhalla RP

We are a new server, trying to grow. Nothing fancy about us other than an unlimited potential for serious RP. Liveries and clothing EUP all made in house custom to our our city. We welcome people of all ages, as long as they stick to character while in the city. Always welcoming and not a pay to play or pay to win server. We gear to be the best and stick out from the rest, with an honest staff of people who just love to roleplay. No crazy rules that don’t allow you to visit another city. Bans happen after a long process of at least trying to correct the errors. Everyone messes up at some point in life. Why get punished for an accident? I made Valhalla to be different than the rest and it shows. Ask any of our current members or staff about us, or just try us out. The worst thing that could happen is you really enjoy hanging out with us and want to stay.

Or join discord directly https://discord.gg/H7AVPRK

Hey! i saw this comment in a thread i am completely new to RP GTAV and im trying to find your discord but the link is invalid according to discord.