V1: CipeZen Framework

CipeZen FrameWork

CipeZen is built using the ESX usage framework,it allows the optimization and simplification of resource development

:hammer_and_pick: CipeZen is in beta let me know for bugs or improvements :hammer_and_pick:

:panda_face:Examples

examples script

Try

This function allows to test a function and in case of error return it.

function test()
  local c = dog -- dog is not defined
end

CZ.Try(test,function(error)
  if error then
    print(error)
  end
end)

Print

This function allows you to print more conveniently and legibly

local object = {dog = "bau"}
local dog = "bau"

CZ.Print(object)
CZ.Print(dog)
-- output
CipeZen Print:
┌[dog] = bau,

CipeZen Print:
[bau] 

to learn more go to Github.

2 Likes

What is the use of this?

I don’t see a purpose for anyone to utilize this.

2 Likes

Good script.

1 Like

nice one

2 Likes

ryanmcdermott/clean-code-javascript: Clean Code concepts adapted for JavaScript (github.com)
You Might Not Need jQuery

1 Like

thank you i removed it

if it really combines everything in a loop you could create a lot of problems, for example one resource adds an extra wait in a 1000 loop and all the other functions slow down and let’s say you could lose a lot of hours in trying to debug this thing.

one last thing, SecureResource doesn’t make that much sense and in fact, maybe it could make it even easier for cheaters, since everything is passed with an event (which probably loads the scripts multiple times, since the name is always the same) which as far as I know can be logged much easier than instead of a dump, plus I think it makes debugging more difficult if everything is passed there, as far as I remember the lua debugger doesn’t behave too well by loading code using the load function

Thanks!

1 Like