I was thinking about making some tutorials in lua, so beginner coders can find examples of functions, events commands and they could study or use it. I made the first part, so if you are intrested, just check it on github. If you want specific tutorial, then leave a comment and probably I will cover it.
Useful codes #1:
- Function that shows message at the bottom of the screen
- Function that checks the coords of the player and the distance between an another coord
- Function that returns true or false, if the given control key is pressed
- Command with ped’s model hash and size that spawns the ped with model and in size given. /npc modelhash size Good for checking how does it look.
- Command with object’s model hash that spawns the object. Good for checking how does it look.
Have a nice day!