Use a domain as a ip

I wanted to use my domain but i can only use ip pls add you can use domain

Just enter the IP of your server behind cloudflare, it’s not the IP used to connect to your server

But i don’t get any ddos protection

You getting DDoS protection and entering your server IP is not related one bit. That IP you are entering is not shown anywhere but to you nor is the key linked to that IP.

1 Like

Yea this is not possible man either way using a web URL or not they can still get the IP

This needs to be set up to your IP address, however using something like DNS Settings on your server, or DNS Settings via Cloudflare you have have users connect to your server via the F8 menu > connect something.domain.co.uk/com

I’ve got a few servers and I have the main server as S1.domain.co.uk, staging.domain.co.uk and dev.domain.co.uk

Within Cloudflair you set up a the DNS records so ‘s1.domain.co.uk’ is pointing to your main domain name, you then add SVR records which allows you to point that new ‘s1…’ to an IP and port, so 30120.

I’d recommend using Cloudflair as it’s pretty simple and easy to set up, as long as you’ve done an A record and SRV record your all good to go.