Sunshine State RPᵀᴹ | Serious, Realistic Roleplay | Custom Scripts, Vehicles & EUP | 4500+ Members

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
SUNSHINE STATE ROLEPLAYᵀᴹ
Server Features

• Custom Vehicle Models for Police, Fire & Civilians!
  • Custom EUP | Peds for All Departments and Civilians!
  • CAD | https://cad.ssrp.us/
  • Custom Map Modifications
  • Custom Buildings and Interiors
  • Active and dedicated Development Team with custom home-made scripts.
  • Luxart Siren Control (Non-ELS)

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Server Information

(Either copy / paste https://cfx.re/join/mbzev9 into a web browser or, after loading up your FiveM client, press F8 on your keyboard and type "connect fivem.ssrp.us and you should connect automatically.

Departments and Subdivisions

• Florida Highway Patrol
    • Special Response Team
    • K9 Unit
    • Criminal Interdiction Unit
    • Commercial Vehicle Enforcement
  • Tampa Police Department
    • K9 Unit
    • Tactical Response Team
    • Traffic Enforcement Unit
  • Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office
    • Special Response Team (SRT)
    • K9 Unit
    • Air Unit
  • Hillsborough County Fire Rescue
    • Fire Rescue Pilot Program
    • Fire Marshals
    • Wildland Task Force
  • Florida Fish & Wildlife
    • Game Warden
  • Civilian Operations
    • Florida Department of Transportation
    • Sunshine State Aviation
    • Cartel Del Noreste Gang

Department Descriptions

• Tampa Police Department
    “The role of the Tampa Police Department is to assist, protect, and serve the civilians of Los Santos (Tampa) through cooperation with the citizens. Our Officers are professional, experienced, and well versed in a wide variety of situations that will be encountered on a daily basis.”

• Florida Highway Patrol
    “Florida Highway Patrol is the most professional department in Florida we are a State funded agency we strive to be the best department in Florida we focus on Vehicle incidents whether it’s car accidents traffic stops and helping big scenes with traffic control and help with whatever else may be needed.”

• Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office
    “The Mission of the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is to serve, protect and defend the community while preserving the rights and dignity of all.”

• Hillsborough County Fire Rescue
    “The role of the Hillsborough County Fire Rescue would are to provide emergency services which treat illnesses and injuries that require an urgent medical response, providing out-of-hospital treatment and transport to definitive care and to help protect the public in emergency situations. The HCFD responds to a wide variety of calls, such as car crashes, chemical spills, flooding, water rescue and general rescue and medical related calls. With constant training, the HCFR provides the highest level of care and protections to the citizens of Hillsborough County!”

• Civilian Operations
    “The role of the Sunshine State RP Civilian Operations is to provide realistic, entertaining, and well thought out scenarios within the State of Florida. We strive to bring the highest level of RP to all the other departments within the server to further enhance roleplay community-wide.”

Sunshine State RPᵀᴹ Ownership

• Founder | Grizzly (Discord: grizzly_bear24)
  • Owner | Owens (Discord: requiire)
  • Co-Owner | Stevens (Discord: starzz)
13 Likes

Great server, I’m the Head Dev and we’re working with over 650+ members so far!

1 Like

Amazing Server, i am a member of the FBI on the server and i absolutely love it.

2 Likes

Streamed on it a few times, decent +1

2 Likes

I am a Director here and love playing here! We are a very unique environment and server with a great community. Over 600 members here! We are mass hiring in all police departments! Please come down to apply today! Custom CAD/Website/Vehicles /EUP/Skins/ and more!

Top server Ive been RPing with the Sunshine state family for a while now but have never had a dull moment with them, go check them out there great fun and fantastic people

1 Like

öööööööööööööäääääääääääääääääääääääääääää

1 Like

very nice server

1 Like

I’m a Sergeant with the Tampa Police Department in SSRP. The staff are committed, owners are as well, incredible amounts of activity from each and every member.

The vehicles are custom, and the people are amazing. Absolutely recommend this server 100% as it is unique to others.

Recommended from me

1 Like

Thank you Guys! Means So Much!

SSRP | Owners, Directors & Staff

2 Likes

Please explain the need for 5 directors and 3 owners. DOJ doesn’t even have that many.

5 char

1 Like

I heard this server is pretty good

1 Like

awesome server with great features!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

We are glad you enjoy Sunshine State RP!

1 Like

Appreciate it!

We no longer have that many! Please join our Discord to see our updates!

Best Regards,
SSRP:Administration

Great Server! Love being here

1 Like

so zeakor is the head dev but doesn’t even make vehicles … . I feel a bit offended

Thanks tom :slight_smile:

1 Like