Please Delete this Community is bad

Not wasting my time with this dumb shit anymore this community is noxious

1 Like

your wrong, ESX is cool

1 Like

Do you have a Discord? Website? Teamspeak? Anything to join?

Are you still looking for a new FiveM community to join?

Dwight Snoot#9363 Yo, add me on discord, I own a community, we are hiring for our departments, we are serious yet laid back. We also have more things within our server, such as the opening of a second LEO department, SADOT which will be changing to SanTrans. Going off of your not complete dicks statement, we make sure to keep our community professional, streamer friendly, but content friendly at the same time, meaning we keep people like that out of the server but we leave room for fun in the server.

Still looking

Still Looking for a good server.

Still looking for a home. Have references and also a portfolio.

Hey man, I don’t know if you remember me, but I was one of the owners of HCRP (Hall County RolePlay) when you joined for awhile. I want to let you know that I’m the owner now of the South Eastern Justice RolePlay, we have completely different staff and everything, the only other person that was in HCRP that is in SEJRP now is J. Brown other than myself of course.

Still Looking for a Server to Work For.

Still Looking for a Server to Work For.

I have a server that needs working on I sent you a request on discord by the name Seth The Femboi#4143 if you would like we can talk there.

Still looking for a server

Hello :wave: I see you have a wide variety of skills, and those would be perfect for my current server project. I’m working on a menu based roleplaying server called Inspire Roleplay, and I’m looking for some server developers to help me out. I’ll put the forum post below and if your interested, take a read, join the Discord and please message me. Thanks :heart:

still looking

Hello Woody!

I’d like to welcome you to a new and innovative server, Project Life.
We offer new & exciting features across the server with a goal to be unique but focused on roleplay.

If you’d like to read more or join our community, here’s a link to our forum post.

Hi, G. Hodgin

Feel free to come by and check us out at Gang Haven Role Play

• We are currently looking for active members
  • We are hiring POLICE, EMS & STAFF of ALL RANKS!

Feel free to come in and have a look around or interview with Brad, Cope or Chris Paul if interested in a Job

Join Our Discord! Gang Haven Role Play

Still looking for a server

Hey there, Signal One Roleplay is a brand new startup server that recently opened in Mid-December, we would love to have you in our community. We are very lenient and offer one-of-a-kind roleplay, check us out here!