Please Delete this Community is bad

We have a growing qbcore community and are actively recruiting for all whitelisted jobs in our city. PD, EMS, Burgershot, LS Pizza, UwU Cafe, and more.

You are welcome to check us out! Devise Roleplay
Discord.gg/deviserp

Bump !

If you are still in the search check us out, Actual RP!

We are not VMenu based however we do have a developer that uses his own custom framework. We are definitely in need of PD and if you are looking to get into high command, it is definitely a possibility.

Come check us out

I wanna apologize for this late response. My discord: Compl3xity_X#6531

I wanna apologize for this late response. My discord: Compl3xity_X#6531 We can start from there.

Bump !!

1 Like

bump !

bump !

bump !!

1 Like

Still looking for a server

Hey, you seem like you may be a good fit for us, check us out.

Try us Purple Sky Roleplay Completely mature and a very SeriousRP server. Could use some help with suggestions as well! We are a small community right now but slowly getting bigger everyday. We are updating the server all the time! We are FivePD based if you’re interested in that environment. Come check us out!

Bump . . .

Still looking

I am actively looking for testers on my island, once finished testing specifics we will be seeking out LSPD/EMS and plenty of Citizens! if you’re interested please DM me on Discord @ Xuiey#0420

bump.

Hi there G!

If you are looking for a good server to join, I would highly recommend Bastion. Its built on an entirely custom framework and offers a refreshingly unique take on the FiveM roleplay experience.

Our server is 18+, so I think you may enjoy the crowd based on your post. Additionally we have been around for a little over a year now. We have a tight knit community and are always looking for people to grow the server with us!

bump!

:ssrp: Sunshine State Roleplay

What we offer
★ Our server is packed with content
★ Lag Free
★ Tampa, Florida Based
★ LEO Heavy (HCSO, TPD, FHP)
★ Hillsborough County Fire Rescue
★ Sunshine State Aviation
★ Various of enjoyable donator perks
★ Looking for staff! Apply today!
★ Dedicated Development Team (Scripts, Textures, Models)
★ Media Team
★ Custom Scripts, Vehicles, Interiors & more!
★ Certified Civilian Department (Enhancing Roleplay experience)

:ssrp: Sunshine State RPᵀᴹ