🌴 Urban Life RP | GRAND OPENING | Serious RP | Hiring LEO & EMS | Balanced Economy | Custom Scripts | Dirty Jobs | Civilian Activities | Drugs

• Bump
  • Bump
  • New Bump
  • Bump

Greetings,

I’ve happen to over look this post wondering, are staff / support team positions are filled or you guys still accepting more applicants?

I would be interested to know how active this community is, based on player activity, community event engagement / overall engagement, this helps me determine the length extent if I do join and stay.

If so about the staff / support team roles, if I could get a brief explanation to those duties, that’ll help me make a choice if able.

Thank you for your time if you choose to reply back.

Have a wonderful day!

1 Like

Hey, thanks for your interest.

• So, as ULRP is a newer community, we don’t have the most active players, we usually average 6-12 players daily. We try to create good RP even with a smaller player base and whatnot. We’ve only had a few events so far which have been Airsoft related and our community has enjoyed it. Our players mean everything to us and we base our development on community feedback. There are constant updates happening and new faces joining. As said, we’re small, but we’ve got to start somewhere.

• As far as staff goes, we’re currently looking to bring a few people on as Moderator or Discord Support. As a moderator/Discord Support, we expect you to have knowledge of our community, game mechanics, and economy, just generally how things work here. This is to ensure that you’re able to help players with common issues, general support, and furthermore. We realize people have lives and things that happen in real life, which is why there is no hour requirement per week. All I ask from staff is to get on when available and to help players where they can. We prefer people with prior staffing experience however we’re fully capable of and willing to teach anyone that is willing to learn and help be a part of the team.

Thanks so much for your interest and hopefully I hear back from you soon!
~ Wxndr

Hey thanks for reaching back to me.

It’s totally cool to start somewhere small, and in time grow the server so as much players you bring aboard, the more community engagement happens along the way.

I do enjoy that you take great pride in accepting newer players to your community, which is something I like to hear, this brings newer players feel welcomed with open arms, encouraging them to join and see what you guys have to offer, and I do enjoy feel welcomed as if I belong with the community.

The details you’ve given me about the staff / support team roles, they help me understand as if it’s simple. Like all that you mentioned about the roles, you just need to know where is what and suddenly your an expert.

Thank you very much for responding, if I do join I’m highly interested in seeing your LEO custom vehicle fleet, this gives me some options to play with if I want to apply for a department of my choice.

1 Like
  • Bump

NEWS

• Lots of new updates have been done to the server, performance, weapons, quality of life changes, economy improvements and more. Vehicle handling is still being worked on and will be soon completed. I appreciate everyone who has been reporting bugs and those suggesting improvements to better the city. We’re only into our second month of development and things have been moving at a rapid pace which I couldn’t be more proud of. Let’s see some new faces on board, we’re still actively looking for citizens and more gangs! Consider trying ULRP.
  • New Bump
  • Bump
  • New Bump

• Bump
  • Bump
  • New Bump
  • New Bump
  • Bump