Not support anymore Pma-voice rp-radio useable item and check function

no problem sorry for the problems :slight_smile:

sorry i can’t

but its is the okokChat

but you can buy it here

hey , how to change the control for broadcast ? it’s leftalt and it’s not possible to change this same in config. In the client i do not find … Thanks

make sure too have setup all the settings in the server.cfg

FiveM Config

NOTE: Only use one of the Audio options (don’t enable 3d Audio & Native Audio at the same time), its also recommended to always use voice_useSendingRangeOnly.

setr voice_useNativeAudio true # Uses the games native audio, will add 3d sound, echo, reverb, and more. Required for submixs

setr voice_use2dAudio false # Uses 2d audio, will result in same volume sound no matter where they’re at until they leave proximity.

setr voice_useSendingRangeOnly true # Only allows you to hear people within your hear/send range, prevents people from connecting to your mumble server and trolling.

Config

PLEASE NOTE: Any keybind changes only affect new players, if you want to change your key bind go to Key Bindings → FiveM → Look for keybinds under ‘pma-voice’.

General Voice Settings

setr voice_enableUi 1 # Enables the built in user interface

setr voice_enableProximityCycle 1 # Enables the usage of the F11 proximity key, if disabled players are stuck on the first proximity

setr voice_defaultCycle “F11” # The default key to cycle the players proximity

setr voice_defaultVolume “0.8” # The default volume to set the radio to (has to be between 0.0 and 1.0) NOTE: Only new joins will have the new value, players that already joined will not.

Phone & Radio

setr voice_enableRadios 1 # Enables the radio sub-modules

setr voice_enablePhones 1 # Enables the phone sub-modules

setr voice_enableSubmix 1 # Enables the submix which adds a radio/phone style submix to their voice

setr voice_enableRadioAnim 1 # Enables (grab shoulder mic) animation while talking on the radio.

setr voice_defaultRadio “CAPITAL” # The default key to use the radio

Grid & Sync

setr voice_zoneRadius 256 # Sets the zone radius size, setting this below 256 can cause voice loss among other issues.

setr voice_zoneRefreshRate 200 # How often to refresh the grid, higher value leads to issues when in the same car

setr voice_syncData 0 # enables state bags to be sync’d server side & to other clients, has to be enabled on startup NOTE: Requires OneSync (not legacy)

External Server & Misc.

setr voice_allowSetIntent 1 # Whether or not to allow players to set their audio intents (you can see more here) MumbleSetAudioInputIntent - Natives @ Cfx.re Docs

#setr voice_externalAddress “none” # The external address to use to connect to the mumble server

#setr voice_externalPort 0 # The external port to use

setr voice_debugMode 0 # 1 for basic logs, 4 for verbose logs

setr voice_externalDisallowJoin 0 # Disables players being allowed to join the server, should only be used if you’re using a FXServer as a external mumble server.

setr voice_hideEndpoints 1 # Hides the mumble address in logs NOTE: You should only care to hide this for a external server.

Aces Permission

#add_ace group.superadmin command.mute allow;

1 Like

thanks men :slight_smile: for your answer and your work !!

np happy i can help :slight_smile:

No, this is a usable item, while the one that I provide is meant to be framework agnostic (hence no item checks).

Thank you for extending :slight_smile:

1 Like

you welcome :slight_smile:

how you have that voice filter ?

you have to go insite pma-voice client and the main.lua file

then go to linie 82 and paste this in

and turn submix on in the server.cfg i have share in the top,
let me know if its working

local radioEffectId = CreateAudioSubmix(‘Radio’)

SetAudioSubmixEffectRadioFx(radioEffectId, 0)

SetAudioSubmixEffectParamInt(radioEffectId, 0, GetHashKey(‘default’), 1)

SetAudioSubmixEffectParamFloat(radioEffectId, 0, GetHashKey(‘o_freq_lo’), 300.0)

SetAudioSubmixEffectParamFloat(radioEffectId, 0, GetHashKey(‘0_freq_hi’), 6000.0)

AddAudioSubmixOutput(radioEffectId, 0)

there is a new version V1.2

Couldn’t start resource rp-radio.

I need some more info in just couldn’t start the resouce

any errors

It does not matter if you have the item or not, it doesn’t seem to change anything, I need urgent help!

sure u are using the right version ???

And are there any error’s

No errors, I’m using the most recent one.

can u send a screenshot of the server file ???

(‘o_freq_lo’) Is this supposed to be o instead of 0?

now i mean server.lua