[Discontinued][FREE] Tornado Script V1 Final

Yeah more is coming but alot of the time delays is because of family issues so I code it when I actually have the free time to do so.

Also just remember any developers are free to contribute to it!

1 Like

Hello, what should the script folder be called in version 2.1.3?

It actually shouldn’t matter since there is no UI

1 Like

I am uploading a demo video of the latest beta version

Demo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys4ALbSO9z4

1 Like

im having the same issue

for some reason i’m not experiencing this in my test server/public server. but i’ll look into it

hey, good work… for some reason the tornado don’t spawn. i see the message and i heared the sirens, but no tornado… thanks!
– CM

I’m having the same issue. Any fix?

If you would scroll through the comments you would see that if you do F8 ensure tornado or F8 restart tornado, then it will spawn near wherever you are.

hi. press F8 restart tornado and open chat and tornado summon and normally it’s ok

loving this script soo much!

how do i install it? do i just drag and drop it into my resource folder

Pretty much yeah

Is there anyone know if there is a script something like this but a tsunami? Like the los santos will flood something like that? Please let me know thank you

Unfortunately no, there has been attempts but we’re unsuccessful due to the way fivem works I guess

1 Like

the only thing i have and have seen is just a flood script. just floods the map doesnt do waves or anything

1 Like

i love V2.1.3 i have been playing with it for a few hours now and its great

1 Like

i still cant get it to work… not sure what im doing wrong. shows invalid argument

The video is really poor / laggy. Is that an accurate representatioon of this?

Yeah ik it was rushed