Update to new 2018 build

I changed my build I think from a very late 2017 or early 2018 of version fix to the most up to date version https://runtime.fivem.net/artifacts/fivem/build_server_windows/master/ 24th Build but I am now getting
A Resource Timer Warning, The Resource changes at times but it’s only done it since the update, version 5 updater 5 but I don’t know how to get the build version.

If someone can help me get that I will post it, but it’s flagging up telling me to contact the admin I am the admin and I have no idea how to fix this, is there away to bust the ram and resources it’s using.

This is not an issue.

This is a new feature that allows you to see which resources take too long to process. The threshold is 3ms.

You will have to optimize your resources to get rid of this warning.

This is a issue, as there is nothing to show how to optimize resources also there should be a opiton to change the threshold as I am flagging at 4ms I happy to push this to something like 6ms.

Also when was this added I have two versions of 5 installed one from a earlier date and the most up to date build from the master repo, I sure this was not added mid version.

I have two copied and my older version does not flag this up, also version 5 updater 5.0.2

Can you not reply to me like this anymore it IS a issue don’t start saying it’s not a problem when it’s differs from BUILDS rather then versions this is a issue, and if you say it’s XYZ bloody help people on how to do this the best your posts are winding me up now, you have posted pointless replies to me a few times give the information or leave any of my posts be PLEASE

From what I can see in the last updated is that I installed it on or around the 1st so it would be a build on or before that date.

https://github.com/citizenfx/fivem/commit/1b0e0bf90029329c5d51ae4b376b98c9ff78641e added 3 hours ago and it’s a client feature so nothing to do with the server build.

Don’t be mad at me. Be mad at your code and go optimize it.

Today. It is a client update – not the server.

If it is showing up at all, it is still an issue. Just because you push the threshold back does not magically make it disappear. Typical things that cause this (most of the things) are loops constantly running.

You mean like here and here, where he gave valid information…? Ok.

1 Like

This is a very usefull feature ! But is It possible to get an option to disable it?

3 Likes

can we change this, so only admins can see this message?
this is VERY disturbing…

1 Like

His information wasn’t valid as I already said I did the given action but he posted it no matter what like he was just right and never repiled again, poinless in my eyes, but hey.

Yes I did have a update like 20 mins ago, but this should not be shown to the client at all it should be admins only some servers will lag at times on resources but still very playable been able to change the time out check to a few ms more wont damage anything and the normal player does not need to see that nor see witch mods are doing it, some servers dont release what mods they have on the server.

Im getting an error for playernames resource which came with FiveM. So “be mad at your code and go optimize your code” is a broad and kind of assholeish way to explain this new pain in the ass update.

2 Likes

why not saving this information in an logfile instead of spamming the screen?

2 Likes

You have to remove it client side :wink: but it works

Could u share how u did it?= )

ty <3

20 chars <3 :smiley:

My server has stopped doing it at the moment but that is useful to know thanks bud, I am trying me best to learn this server tool but problem is I finding it hard to get around some of it, I have use commands but they don’t do what the command page says they do so I reply on community help.

Maybe he meant well or his English is not up to scratch so maybe he can’t reply to us in detail but I do feel like that with his replies, I get this I know more then you here is what it should be but want to know how then I will have your first born, I know I mostly over reacted to him also but it drives me nuts I asking for help and I get headlines rather then the news lol

I don’t even know how to get police users to work on my server yet as I got in to creating things I wanted first lol but I finding it hard to learn as the documentation is a little lax in places lol

NP :smiley: only trying to help